Differential with diff brain maintenance?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maxboudro

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
Hello

I have Nero Diff Brain

I see in my maintenance manual i have to grease the differential on a regular basis. I have the Diff Brain version. What kind of grease should I use? Any Kind i find at Wal-Mart in the car section?

I rode many things about use diff oil, but it's not in the manual and the way it is, it will leak every where?

Do i apply a lot of grease? just on the gear? i fill the diff?

Does anybody see a tutorial on youtube showing how to do diff with diff brain maintenance?

Thank You!!!

Hello

I have Nero Diff Brain

I see in my maintenance manual i have to grease the differential on a regular basis. I have the Diff Brain version. What kind of grease should I use? Any Kind i find at Wal-Mart in the car section?

I rode many things about use diff oil, but it's not in the manual and the way it is, it will leak every where?

Do i apply a lot of grease? just on the gear? i fill the diff?

Does anybody see a tutorial on youtube showing how to do diff with diff brain maintenance?

Thank You!!!

use grease unless you want to seal it to keep oil from leaking...

i use trak power grease...but no differt from hd wheel bearing grease from auto parts store ..should have bearing grease at wally world also...you fill it to the level as shown in pic...its not a porche...close enough...

you tube vids...search tp parts rc extreme..he has loads of vids...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back