Outcast Discontinued

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reubydoobe

Reuby Doobe
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave
  2. Notorious
  3. Outcast 6s
  4. Talion
  5. Typhon 6s
Anyone else heard that the outcast is being discontinued, a guy posted it in my group today but i can't see it. If ARRMA scrap the outcast/Notorious they have lost the plot.

IMO, it would actually make sense to discontinue the Outcast 6S and only keep the Notorious, but keep offering the Outcast body as an option.

I still find it hard to understand why they offer two different trucks that are actually identical beside the body.
Yeah, that was kind of dumb of them. Literally the same truck.

Anyone else heard that the outcast is being discontinued, a guy posted it in my group today but i can't see it. If ARRMA scrap the outcast/Notorious they have lost the plot.
It would be a huge mistake to discontinue either 6s or 4s.
The 4S line was listed as discontinued on the HHEU site.
Do you think it will eventually be global?

Naw they not gonna discontinue it...I have the grey outcast body for my notorious... I bought the original flat black body that comes with it.. But they should have never offered the outcast... Just gave the option for the other bodies...people were pissed and arrma did come out and apologize.. ?‍♂️ Would love for the next 8s arrma vehicle to be a 8s notorious...?

Last edited:
Naw they not gonna discontinue it...I have the grey outcast body for my notorious... I bought the original flat black body that comes with it.. But they should have never offered the outcast... Just gave the option for thr bodies...peooke were pissed and arrma did come out and apologize.. ?‍♂️ Would love for the next 8s arrma vehicle to be a 8s notorious...?
I think M2C has a shorter chassis for the K8S... :)

I believe they are switching everything to spektrum electronics. So maybe showing discontinued but you think they’d release the new version first??‍♂️
They did that age's ago
Eric and Rich have had theirs for months. ??‍♂️
As per normal Kevin i hated arrma Talbot is very late to the party had to watch a few other people's videos 1st to get the idea to it himself.. Not got original idea in his head that one. ?
It would be a huge mistake to discontinue either 6s or 4s.

Do you think it will eventually be global?
Of corse it will be. It's a global company

My guess is they're merging the 3s and 4s line

I've heard that those who have had warranty replacements with their 3s BLX100 ESC had been sent the 4s BLX120 instead

Last edited:
I'm thinking ? Arrma's plan... ( later in the year ??)

Notorious 6s only...
Outcast 8s only...

So this could technically be true, as they could discontinue the Outcast 6s..!!
Good thinking plus its been built already like the original outcast from Thomas.

Naw they not gonna discontinue it...I have the grey outcast body for my notorious... I bought the original flat black body that comes with it.. But they should have never offered the outcast... Just gave the option for the other bodies...people were pissed and arrma did come out and apologize.. ?‍♂️ Would love for the next 8s arrma vehicle to be a 8s notorious...?

if they never offered the outcast, the notorious wouldnt exist.. ?.. the outcast did after all come first.. ?.. that being said i think you ment to say they never should have offered the notorious... ??..

i highly doubt the outcast platform is going anywhere.. id agree with the above about the electronics change as the reason.. ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back