Outcast Discontinued

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if they never offered the outcast, the notorious wouldnt exist.. ?.. the outcast did after all come first.. ?.. that being said i think you ment to say they never should have offered the notorious... ??..

i highly doubt the outcast platform is going anywhere.. id agree with the above about the electronics change as the reason.. ?
Yep you got it dude ?

New motor from spectrum seems to be a popular opinion?

Yeah, that was kind of dumb of them. Literally the same truck.
From a consumer standpoint, perhaps...

But....from a business/profit perspective it appears it was a success in boosting sales with minimal investment or additional overhead/R&D costs.

^ Not disagreeing with you just adding an alternative perspective. A healthy profit margin and uptrend in sales usually means more products for the masses.

Notorious isn't going anywhere so that's a huge relief ?

All the outcast models have disappeared from the main UK sites.....Kratons and Notorious models remain though.

All the outcast models have disappeared from the main UK sites.....Kratons and Notorious models remain though.

Outcast 6s and Notorious are redundant, so it would make sense to discontinue Outcast 6s, at least that may alleviate some future confusion with overlapping names in 4s and 6s variety. So stupid they can't come up with new names, but then they slap a new body on the original Outcast and call it a different name.

Outcast 6s and Notorious are redundant, so it would make sense to discontinue Outcast 6s, at least that may alleviate some future confusion with overlapping names in 4s and 6s variety. So stupid they can't come up with new names, but then they slap a new body on the original Outcast and call it a different name.
Total BS!
Err... Pretty much every other RC company does this. Traxxas Slash chassis has been released as half a dozen different models, and the Stampede has probably two dozen models that only differ in body and maybe wheels. Even Associated has 3 separate kits for thier RTR SC10, with different names, for buggy body, SCT body and Rat rod. Ever look at the Tamiya catalog? They have probably a hundred different models, with 90% of them on 3 or 4 chassis.

so it would make sense to discontinue Outcast 6s, at least that may alleviate some future confusion with overlapping names in 4s and 6s variety
If anything they should do that with the Kraton. What a cluster F with 3 models.

Reviving an old thread here, but the Outcast 6s EXB variant is now discontinued @WoodiE please work your magic on the discontinued models pages. In the meantime, here is the link to Arrma website while it lasts for anyone needing it. Outcast 6s EXB

Reviving an old thread here, but the Outcast 6s EXB variant is now discontinued @WoodiE please work your magic on the discontinued models pages. In the meantime, here is the link to Arrma website while it lasts for anyone needing it. Outcast 6s EXB
I posted a thread a few weeks ago asking if anyone knew anything about new arrma's coming down the line because I saw that they were discontinuing a couple items..OC 6s EXB and the red OC 8s RTR. I'm kinda excited to see what they have in store..pun intended..for us.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back