Discord channels, Mod input needed :P

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

🇺🇸 DΞזΞפּ 🇺🇸

Cake Boss
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Kraton 4s
  3. Typhon 6s
Not to stir up old crap, I uninstalled Discord, does the "No Complaining, No Politics rules are the same on there?
Would there be and option to create a sub channel for adults 21 or older considered? just for that?
Don't go all Amok on me just asking for a friend :rolleyes::sneaky:

Not to stir up old crap, I uninstalled Discord, does the "No Complaining, No Politics rules are the same on there?
Would there be and option to create a sub channel for adults 21 or older considered? just for that?
With the way I've seen people act in there I don't think the same rules apply. =p

I can invite you to a discord that has some good channels, like Skellys w****house and the comedy-memes-and current events channel.

I can invite you to a discord that has some good channels, like Skellys w****house and the comedy-memes-and current events channel.
If it's not from us I'm not really crazy about it, I got plenty of channels on there that do that lol, it's not that I only want to talk Politics but rather talk crap with our guys here, I just wondered, thats all.

Great idea but with the snowflakes on here it would never make it. I have had post deleted that we're 100% fact but I guess someone being upset is more important than truth. Pretty much a reflection of the times we're living in now. We cater to the weak minority's instead of if you don't like it keep on scrolling.

Great idea but with the snowflakes on here it would never make it. I have had post deleted that we're 100% fact but I guess someone being upset is more important than truth. Pretty much a reflection of the times we're living in now. We cater to the weak minority's instead of if you don't like it keep on scrolling.
That's the pickle, at the end of the day no matter what you do someone will always find some way to get butthurt about it.

We aren't the only forum that prohibits political discussion. Go on Rctech once, I've seen the mods delete an entire 300+ page thread because 1 person made a post about politics, the thread wasn't even remotely close to being about politics it was just people showing pictures of their cars, videos of them running their cars and discussion about their cars. Literally titled Did you RC today? And they won't give you a warning for posting politics they will just ban you. https://www.rctech.net/forum/chat-lounge/657680-please-read-regarding-political-threads-edited.html

We try to be nice about it delete the content and tell you not to do it again.

We aren't the only forum that prohibits political discussion. Go on Rctech once, I've seen the mods delete an entire 300+ page thread because 1 person made a post about politics, the thread wasn't even remotely close to being about politics it was just people showing pictures of their cars, videos of them running their cars and discussion about their cars. Literally titled Did you RC today? And they won't give you a warning for posting politics they will just ban you.
Now that's just completely nuts and incompetence from the Mods on there, how can you possibly punish others for one guys screw up? why? just explain why deleting a good thread for one post when you have to options to delete the comment?

Now that's just completely nuts and incompetence from the Mods on there, how can you possibly punish others for one guys screw up? why? just explain why deleting a good thread for one post when you have to options to delete the comment?
Oh they've done it 4 or 5 times now. One of the mods even decided to change the thread title to lifeless loosers in basements so they just rolled with it.
https://www.rctech.net/forum/chat-lounge/1072557-lifeless-losers-basements-thread-part-5-a.html

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back