Outcast Distance between holes on Arrma Outcast/Notorious body

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Quai18

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Outcast 6s
  3. Senton 6s
  4. Typhon 6s
Hello !
I would like to get the Notorious body for my RC, but as they all come with precut post holes, I would like to know if those precuts will fit on my RC with small "body post" adaptations.
I haven't found those specs so, could someone please tell me what are the distances between :
- the 2 front holes,
- the 2 rear holes,
- one front and one rear holes, both on the same side ?

Thanks a lot in advance !

Wow thank you so much !! I'll let you know about the outcome ?

Well, it seems I will be able to adapt it to my RC :love:
Just one more question, can you please tell me what is the distance between the front and the rear shock towers ?
Thanks a lot !!

Well, it seems I will be able to adapt it to my RC :love:
Just one more question, can you please tell me what is the distance between the front and the rear shock towers ?
Thanks a lot !!

A hair over 13 inches

you can watch the video here
Watching now. Glad you found Arrma sooner than later. I was three trucks in before I learned that Arrma would be my first choice from now on. I've kept my Slash 2wd because I have way too much money in it now and it was my first but I sold my E-Revo 2 and took the loss. I have a Redcat MT10E that is a great truck and I do enjoy it but it's not quite Arrma tough. I may keep it but would probably let it go for the right money.
Anyway, I'm glad you and your family enjoy Arrma trucks. Good luck to you guys and keep on blasting! ;)

Last edited:
I'll have a hard time buying anything else,
I feel the same way. I love everything about these products and am thinking of picking up one of the new 1:10 scale BLX models. More plastic but from what I've seen from Duperbash and bicketybam videos, I'm not worried about the plastic construction whatsoever.
Not only only are they very solid builds for RTR machines but they're a fantastic value. Best bash for the buck in my opinion. Even stock parts are often so inexpensive it's sometimes hard to believe. And plenty aftermarket upgrades and stock parts support. I'm not buying the "best parts support" for other brands argument anymore.
I should also mention the community surrounding Arrma. Between this great Arrma Forum and the FB group Arrma RC Army, we have some super nice and helpful members that are always willing to share their experiences and techniques for best practices.

Thank you bicketybam !

Well, a little update on my project.
I was planning to put this Notorious body on my DHK Maximus, but I discovered that the Arrma Notorious body, or even the Outcast one, is way too wide, or better to say that the DHK Maximus is way too narrow...
I thought the DHK Maximus was a wide truck after watching DHK Zombie VS Maximus videos before buying it, but it isn't at all.
It is a shame because except for the width, everything else would require only minor adaptations...
Anyway, I like the Proline Chevy C10 1972 body as well (width : 180mm, I can't put wider body on Maximus or the front tires will touch it when turning), so I will try this one...
And when I will have more money, I guess I will just buy a full Arrma Outcast/Notorious RC :)
I will give you an update when it is done, as I saw that few members here also have a DHK RC sitting next to their Arrma !

Yep I know, I got the Maximus as my first RC after watching hours of 1/8 cars reviews on YouTube ?
I think Maximus is a great start (paid it 280 $, so here it is half the price of an Arrma Outcast), but yes definitely, if I want to go one step further, I will need an Arrma ?

Yep I know, I got the Maximus as my first RC after watching hours of 1/8 cars reviews on YouTube ?
I think Maximus is a great start (paid it 280 $, so here it is half the price of an Arrma Outcast), but yes definitely, if I want to go one step further, I will need an Arrma ?
Same here, after buying a € 70 monster truck "toy" (XinLeHong 9125) and enjoying it very much, I knew I wanted something better. Considered the JLB Cheetah and VKAR Bison but the DHK trucks are more durable and have better parts availability. I found the Zombie for € 220 so it's amazing value.

This forum is definitely the best RC car forum around, and I think I'll ask Santa for a nice Kraton. Just hope the Grinch (my wife ;)) doesn't mind.

I'm curious what body you'll get. I'm not a big fan of the Zombie body, looking for something better but the ones I like (such as the Pro-Line Ford F-150 body) are way too expensive...

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back