Kraton Diy led light

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Senton 6s
So I used an old led working flashlight, removed any unnecessary plastics and used the led stripe and all attachments.
Heated it with my heat gun, formed the shape of the kraton front, cut the lexan, taped, screwed and clued ? everything. (I except hard hit on it) imo it looks bad ass.

IMG_20191115_220805.jpg
IMG_20191115_220747.jpg
IMG_20191115_220758.jpg

Not bad at all for having something 'kicking around' and being able to utilize it! I did something similar to 2wd Slash, through it's stock bumper. I don't have any pics sadly, but that lil LED flashlight was super BRIGHT! :ROFLMAO:

Edit: These type of projects I find the most fun, making something outta nothing! We RC Enthusiasts see the potential in what most would call junk!! Keep up the fun projects!!

Last edited:
Not bad at all for having something 'kicking around' and being able to utilize it! I did something similar to 2wd Slash, through it's stock bumper. I don't have any pics sadly, but that lil LED flashlight was super BRIGHT! :ROFLMAO:
I like keeping stuff like led's etc. Everything I bought for rc, turned out to break shortly after I purchased it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back