DJI Air 2S (need 12 characters for a title, so here you go).

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The_Otherside

Huh?
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Military Veteran
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave EXB
Picking this up on the 28th.

I'll hopefully be able to track my trucks getting some big air.

Can't wait to share it with you cats!

Screenshot_20210721-095733_Best Buy.jpg

Screenshot_20210721-095742_Best Buy.jpg

Looking at that one too but I’m going to wait on the macic 3. Should be out soon. Kinda looked at the autel evo II
https://canadadrone.ca/search?q=Autel but dji has their refresh program that is cheap insurance for the first two years.

is this your first dip into drones? I’ve flown a Mavic 2 lots. It’s a beautiful drone and very user friendly.

Looking at that one too but I’m going to wait on the macic 3. Should be out soon. Kinda looked at the autel evo II
https://canadadrone.ca/search?q=Autel but dji has their refresh program that is cheap insurance for the first two years.

is this your first dip into drones? I’ve flown a Mavic 2 lots. It’s a beautiful drone and very user friendly.
This is my first jaunt into drones!

I'm the most impatient person ever, so I don't want to wait for the Mavic 3. Lol. Plus I'm sure it'll be out of my price range.

And it's seems from my research that it's like GPUs and CPUs. The new model or update is always right around the corner. Lol.

Are them things still infested with china spyware to steal your images and videos?
I think so. What isn’t? Lol.
This is my first jaunt into drones!

I'm the most impatient person ever, so I don't want to wait for the Mavic 3. Lol. Plus I'm sure it'll be out of my price range.

And it's seems from my research that it's like GPUs and CPUs. The new model or update is always right around the corner. Lol.
Yes. You are correct. I don’t know any one that has a air 2s but it’s a dji so it’ll be good.

I still have a Mavic Pro and have debated buying every single launch since, yet never pulled the trigger. To be honest, the FPV is the hardest to resist for me.

I still have a Mavic Pro and have debated buying every single launch since, yet never pulled the trigger. To be honest, the FPV is the hardest to resist for me.
It looks cool, but I think I would get bored with it quick. But I probably crash it before I get bored.

I know that the dji drones are awesome but for that price il definitely try out this one.

https://www.ebay.de/itm/DJI-Mavic-P...2349624.m46890.l49286&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0

🤣😂🤣
LOL. Definitely save your money. That thing is the biggest pos I have ever bought. I bought it just so my kid could learn to fly a drone. I flew it one time and sent it back. The video is chit. The controls are chit. The slightest breeze sends it off into the horizon. I have flown other, much better drones for just slightly more money.

How’s it going?
many flights in. Only one scare. Lost contact with the drone freaked me out! On my way to go look for it got signal back it was on its way back. So I can confirm with a loss of contact it will go to the set return to home altitude and return home. Phew!

0614AF08-AD25-4D35-874F-D9CDC177E858.jpeg

104D4373-7EC2-4A5E-8546-3410533C9256.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back