Kraton Do 4S cars have CVD or the same plastic pinned driveshafts as 3S?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chilly81

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Granite
  3. Typhon 3s
I was a little confused - Jenny's only sells CVD slider driveshafts from the 4S vehicles. So I assumed that's what came on them, but other threads I'm reading make me think they come with the same type of flimsy pinned universal driveshafts that the 3S rigs came with.

Can't understand why Jenny's only has CVD versions listed and they are cheap like most of their stuff (compared to standard off the shelf CVD's bought in pairs).

Can anyone confirm what the 4S comes with - and if not CVD - any idea what's up with the Jenny's situation? Jenny's 4S CVDs

I was a little confused - Jenny's only sells CVD slider driveshafts from the 4S vehicles. So I assumed that's what came on them, but other threads I'm reading make me think they come with the same type of flimsy pinned universal driveshafts that the 3S rigs came with.

Can't understand why Jenny's only has CVD versions listed and they are cheap like most of their stuff (compared to standard off the shelf CVD's bought in pairs).

Can anyone confirm what the 4S comes with - and if not CVD - any idea what's up with the Jenny's situation? Jenny's 4S CVDs
That was the v1(never had an issue with en since i bough it in 2018) but the v2 are CVD with plastic body but the ends are metal

I can only vouch for the 4s V2 line and those are correct.

The v2 are great so far. They even fit with the v1 arms quite nicely

B8405FFD-66FD-4B35-961A-39B3BA6F3DDB.jpeg

0527CA3F-5F0F-4817-9334-6DAE9240F636.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back