Do any of you fine fellows have a Stampede?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dustin Mustangs

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
I would like to get some mounted Pro-Line Trenchers to replace my worn Dboots for this upcoming season but no one seems to be able to accurately tell me which ones will give me the correct offset on my Granite. I called Pro-line and they couldn't even tell me what the offset is on the wheels they offer. Kthanksbye. :confused:

So anywho, it looks like the Stampede (which they actually list applications for) has the same offset all the way around on the 4x4 and front on the 2x4 and then a different offset for the rear on the 2x4.

Do any of you guys have a Stampede on hand and, if so, would you please measure the offset for me. That would be the distance from the face of the hex to the backside of the rim. Front and back on the 2x4 would be ideal but either on the 4x4 would be helpful too.

TIA!

Awesome, just the info I was looking for. Now if one of you could distract my wife while I go pick some up at the LHS that would be great!

Dude, I like to help when I can, and I've done some stupid things in my life... But HELL NO to distracting your wife... I'm not suicidal....

:p:D

I've been meaning to follow up on this info. Based on the measurements given by @MSgt and my own measurements of the stock wheel it seems you guys are correct in running the stampede front. That is close to, or even the same, offset as the stock wheel. Thanks again for the help.

I've been doing a lot of reading as a result of ordering an MT410 that should be here hopefully this month. I have a granite BLX and that's what hooked me. Gave that to my son (I use it more than he) and the tekno is mine when it gets here. That's the story. Not sure what you guys don't like about the granite stock tire the dboots fortress. I admit am an rc car noob, but these stock tires seem great to me . . . for the mt410 am thinking of going with the tekno suggestions and putting some Badlands MX38 3.8 mounted on the F11 wheels just like tekno recommends. I plan to experiment and switch tires from granite to mt410 to feel the difference. Got on this thread looking for hub adapters I guess that would be 14 mm to 17 mm. Am I thinking straight or am I way off base. There's so much details to learn about . . . .

I've been doing a lot of reading as a result of ordering an MT410 that should be here hopefully this month. I have a granite BLX and that's what hooked me. Gave that to my son (I use it more than he) and the tekno is mine when it gets here. That's the story. Not sure what you guys don't like about the granite stock tire the dboots fortress. I admit am an rc car noob, but these stock tires seem great to me . . . for the mt410 am thinking of going with the tekno suggestions and putting some Badlands MX38 3.8 mounted on the F11 wheels just like tekno recommends. I plan to experiment and switch tires from granite to mt410 to feel the difference. Got on this thread looking for hub adapters I guess that would be 14 mm to 17 mm. Am I thinking straight or am I way off base. There's so much details to learn about . . . .
I think you replied to the wrong thread. This thread is about the Traxxas Stampede and is like 4 years old. ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back