Do Arrma's float?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JT58

Very Active Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Mojave
  3. Notorious
  4. Talion
  5. Typhon TLR
  6. Vendetta
Cause this weekend SUCKS...

Screenshot 2019-01-19 09.23.39.png

Just rain here so far. Weather people are hiding cuz they predicted 6-8" of snow by tonight. Aint happening. Guess I ran out and picked up bread and milk for nothing.

Last edited:
Just rain here so far. Weather people are hiding cuz they predicted 6-8" of snow by tonight. Aint happening. Guess I ran out and picked up bread and milk for nothing.
just rain here

They are calling for 5-10 inches of snow where I am. I'm praying they are wrong.

im in NJ and it started out as end of the world snow storm and now its snow till midnight and rain from then til 12 noon.... all i wanted to do is jump into some fresh powder...now i prob cant even go outside... im moving back to FL..

I got about 3 inches and then freezing rain. There is no way I could run on this crap.

I got a couple inches of rain yesterday and then wintry mix through the night. There's a dusting of snow on the ground and a good chance of ice on the roads. I'd really like to head down to the rifle range today but I also like being warm.

We ended up with 6" of snow, and now it's 7 degrees out there... Jump a plastic car today and I think it'll just shatter.

I don't need to drive by to think that... When the beer freezes while it's in your hand, it's too cold to be playin outside!

I just went out with my truggified Typhon and slid it around on the ice. I started with storage charged batteries because I knew I'd never last a full pack and I was too lazy to charge them, lol. My fingers were numb within 10 minutes.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back