Felony do i have the fastest 4s 1/7?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TN-RC

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Vendetta
I have a Felony that on 4s I got 71 and going to try for 75 today and I could not fine much on YouTube.
So do I have the fastest 1/7 (Arrma (the xo1 dose not count being 100ish on 6s and not 8s) ) on 4s?

Nope sorry, there's guys out there that push 150mph on 4s. I've done 108mph so far with my Limitless on 4s but have a new stretched Typhon 4s/6s build that should put up some good numbers soon👍

I believe you are close. But I think thats been beat. Maybe others may chime in to confirm your results.:unsure:
A healthy weight reduction may bring you faster on 4s. I play with 4s on my Lim also. If I recall, I got "around" that speed without much trouble at all. I don't recall what it was. I like 4s challenges.

Nope sorry, there's guys out there that push 150mph on 4s. I've done 108mph so far with my Limitless on 4s but have a new stretched Typhon 4s/6s build that should put up some good numbers soon👍
how? is it all carbon fiber? can you send me a video of the 150? and how did you get 108 how heavy is your limitless? my felony is 18lb with a 1650kv and I think it was 40/37 it just my gearing?

how? is it all carbon fiber? can you send me a video of the 150? and how did you get 108 how heavy is your limitless? my felony is 18lb with a 1650kv and I think it was 40/37 id it just my gearing?
I'll look for the video but ya when everyone was doing the Ripple killer 4s challenge I seen I think a 150 4s pass. My Limitless is pretty heavy I do run complete Basherqueen setup which is all CF but was a couple ounces heavier than the stock plastic pieces. For the 4s PB was running MMX8S and TP 4060cm 2080kv here's my 4s 108mph PB 👍
how? is it all carbon fiber? can you send me a video of the 150? and how did you get 108 how heavy is your limitless? my felony is 18lb with a 1650kv and I think it was 40/37 it just my gearing?
Ok maybe was 130's as I can't find a 150 but here's a Limitless at 132mph on 4s still insane but I plan to come close with my new Typhon build with a TP 2620kv🤞

thanks, I think my problem is my gearing was 40/46 and my throttle was about 80% so that is why I think I can get 75. but do i have the fastest Felony? (the reason that the spur is 46 is that the felony has a center diff)

Edit: having a 2080 dose help. you should try for 110. and have a 2620 helps a lot (that problem that I have is the stock motor is 2050 and my motor is 1650 it is a hobby-wing so i am going to have to make it back in gearing (I do have more torque by far having less KV and a bigger motor))

Last edited:
thanks, I think my problem is my gearing was 40/46 and my throttle was about 80% so that is why I think I can get 75. but do i have the fastest Felony? (the reason that the spur is 46 is that the felony has a center diff)

Edit: having a 2080 dose help. you should try for 110. and have a 2620 helps a lot (that problem that I have is the stock motor is 2050 and my motor is 1650 it is a hobby-wing so i am going to have to make it back in gearing (I do have more torque by far having less KV and a bigger motor))
All the sites that track "worlds fastest"
Go by 4s as a general class or 1/7 scale which would include custom cars and the Limitless/Infraction.

It likely is one of the fastest if no one else has tried it or posted a video to officially claim it LOL

Just for some inspiration I was doing some 2s runs with the Limitless and had a world record for a short while. Someone beat me after I posted this one....

Arrma Limitless 86 mph 2s - YouTube

Last edited:

Ya I don't have the 2080kv TP in my Limitless anymore I'm now running the same 1717 1650kv you are. But doing CNHL battery tests with my 1717 1260kv I still hit 85mph with it on not very tall gearing. My Typhon though with the 2620kv should start putting some good numbers up soon. First real passes after getting it all straightened out did 105mph and 102mph on shorter passes and lower gearing. Next passes out should see a new 4s PB with the Typhon hoping about 110-115mph👍
But yes with the 1650 you can really gear up. I'd suggest a spool 34t and start with like 30t pinion should see a decent increase to about 80-85. Go up to say 34/34 and should see about 90mph👍 from there I'd go to a 29t spool which is same as going up 5t on the pinion

good luck with your Typhon. it is 1/8 and much lighter.
All the sites that track "worlds fastest"
Go by 4s as a general class or 1/7 scale which would include custom cars and the Limitless/Infraction.

It likely is one of the fastest if no one else has tried it or posted a video to officially claim it LOL

Just for some inspiration I was doing some 2s runs with the Limitless and had a world record for a short while. Someone beat me after I posted this one....

Arrma Limitless 86 mph 2s - YouTube
wow 86 with a 1/7 on 2s!!!
Edit: could you send me the link to that speed run web site?
Ya I don't have the 2080kv TP in my Limitless anymore I'm now running the same 1717 1650kv you are. But doing CNHL battery tests with my 1717 1260kv I still hit 85mph with it on not very tall gearing. My Typhon though with the 2620kv should start putting some good numbers up soon. First real passes after getting it all straightened out did 105mph and 102mph on shorter passes and lower gearing. Next passes out should see a new 4s PB with the Typhon hoping about 110-115mph👍
But yes with the 1650 you can really gear up. I'd suggest a spool 34t and start with like 30t pinion should see a decent increase to about 80-85. Go up to say 34/34 and should see about 90mph👍 from there I'd go to a 29t spool which is same as going up 5t on the pinion
the 2050 is the stock spectrum motor.
with your help I got some CNHL batters on order they are 5000mah and 55c I know that the 6000mah 70c are that best but they are double the price.

Last edited:
And I thought my Senton build was extreme at 16.2 pounds..And I have weight I deliberately went out of my way to add. My reasoning was I can always remove weight here and there if need be.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back