DO NOT BUY RCAWD CENTER DRIVESHAFTS!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I apologise if I pinched one of your nerves mate...... I get a little carried away sometimes 🤷‍♂️.

How about a little friendly competition?

Have you still got a BLX ESC laying around that you can throw in that Typhon?
I respect that, ending the argument instead of continuing it (y) props to you.

Rookie numbers bro. Get gud. 🤣😂:p
I saw @phildogg finally hit 170mph with his 4x4 slash the other day... crazy stuff!

I don't know how much he's done to his slash, but I can barely drive my slampede in a straight line at 50mph!

After seeing all of this, I have decided I probably won’t attempt to run my RCAWD center shafts after all. I just placed an order for CRCU shafts as Scorched was OOS.

I had the same experience with RCAWD shafts, after only three passes the rear one bended destroying my battery trays and the rear chassis brace. DO NOT BUY RCAWD driveshafts!!
20210315_083924.jpg
20210314_120423.jpg

Last edited:
Yea I too (before seeing @Edough13 post) ordered the same set of shafts. After seeing several guys in different forums and FB posts I will pull them back out and wait patiently for Scorched RC to restock. (May tune and play with stock shafts in the meantime) I may send a message to the seller to see if there is a slim chance of getting my money back but I will not hold my breath.
The funny thing is Amazon shows them as Currently Unavailable lol. No where in their advertisement does it say "Don't do this xxx)
Well lessons learned on my part, too bad this has happened to @Edough13 and others when major damaged resulted.
EDIT: I was able to submit a return for these on Amazon :)

Last edited:
Well definitely not even a decent shaft at all! I've ran so far 121mph 6s on the stock shafts and the rear still seems to be holding up as of now. Not sure I want to try on 8s with the stock shafts though so think that will be one of the things that keeps me from 8s passes until I can get some scorched or CRCU shafts. Also have spoke to CRCU and they should have shafts for the Limitless in next week 👍 not sure about scorched though.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back