Kraton Do the M2C outdrives for the EXB 29mm diff have a longer cup than stock?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HZRDOS

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
  2. Outcast 4s
  3. Outcast EXB
  4. Talion EXB
Do the M2C outdrives for the EXB 29mm diff have a longer cup than stock? Had a dog bone pop out on the front of the Kraton and Outcast EXB. I have removed the front spacers, hoping this will be enough - but if there were a drive cup that was a few mm deeper - that would help.

I don't want to trim the ends of the arms to bring the dogbone in a little - it places stress on the dogbone and presses out on the CVD, creating resistance when turning or rotating at full arm extension (yes - I have set the droop screws, but done want to lower it much more). I trimmed the one on the Kraton a little, and this happened - so had to add a small shim on top and bottom pillow ball so it would not bind the CVD joint.

Here is a link to the cups:

https://m2cracing.net/arrma/563-m2c3185-arrma-differential-out-drives.html

Do the M2C outdrives for the EXB 29mm diff have a longer cup than stock? Had a dog bone pop out on the front of the Kraton and Outcast EXB. I have removed the front spacers, hoping this will be enough - but if there were a drive cup that was a few mm deeper - that would help.

I don't want to trim the ends of the arms to bring the dogbone in a little - it places stress on the dogbone and presses out on the CVD, creating resistance when turning or rotating at full arm extension (yes - I have set the droop screws, but done want to lower it much more). I trimmed the one on the Kraton a little, and this happened - so had to add a small shim on top and bottom pillow ball so it would not bind the CVD joint.

Here is a link to the cups:

https://m2cracing.net/arrma/563-m2c3185-arrma-differential-out-drives.html
I measure 11.47mm from the deepest part where the pin sits to the tip of the cup.
M2C
7D4FD424-6952-42C7-9252-1CCD55A53FED.jpeg

I measure 11.47mm from the deepest part where the pin sits to the tip of the cup.
M2C
View attachment 161952
Man, going to make me remove the stock diff to check it I guess. Lol. Have any stock ones around? I tried to measure on the car...but couldn't get an accurate measurement.

Man, going to make me remove the stock diff to check it I guess. Lol. Have any stock ones around? I tried to measure on the car...but couldn't get an accurate measurement.
Nope I bought M2C as spares. I have four cars with EXB diffs. All stock cups. But no more stock spares.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back