Do you actually use all your RC's?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 284487
Don't they all have awesome nicknames? :ROFLMAO:

I've spent way too much money and I'm currently on timeout after the TC Asuga. I seriously don't even have anywhere else to put another rig at this point. A lot of these rigs definitely overlap each other if I'm being honest. I debated posting this pic because I didn't want people to think I was trying to brag or something. In actuality, Looking at this list has depressed me, I have a serious problem. :cry:

At least I do use most of them and having a small youtube chan definitely helps with that because no one wants to see the same rig all the time. Some for sure get used more than others though. I went months without driving the outcast or kraton 6s. If you told me I had to get rid of 5 of them I'd still struggle to decide. :ROFLMAO:
:oops: :oops: :oops:...nope..no words..Can't find even one!!

The wifey was nice enough to setup that google doc for me. Mainly for the pinion/spur info because I was LOST trying to remember everything for every single rig. Before that I was trying to count teeth without removing the pinions :eek: :ROFLMAO:

That's True Love.

I remember the preview and wanted to see it but never did. I should.

Yeah.
Give it a peek.
It's a decent film.

Another surprising action film is "The Gray Man"

I've always had an RC something my whole life but never more than 1or 2 at a time. You guys that have 10, 20, 25.....do you actually use them all and how often? Those quantities blow my mind!
I am trying hard, only being 3yrs in not to go overboard. I do want an RC for its specific design purpose, but not the same....not like an Infraction and Felony or two Kratons...nothing wrong with that I only need one.

I do bash all my 4x4 rigs within the right setting and season, but I have gone down a rabbit hole with the scale touring cars. They are shelf queens, but I do run them only in clean areas like the gym or cafeteria floors.

View attachment 284487

I've spent way too much money and I'm currently on timeout after the TC Asuga. I seriously don't even have anywhere else to put another rig at this point. A lot of these rigs definitely overlap each other if I'm being honest. I debated posting this pic because I didn't want people to think I was trying to brag or something. In actuality, Looking at this list has depressed me, I have a serious problem. :cry:

At least I do use most of them and having a small youtube chan definitely helps with that because no one wants to see the same rig all the time. Some for sure get used more than others though. I went months without driving the outcast or kraton 6s. If you told me I had to get rid of 5 of them I'd still struggle to decide. :ROFLMAO:

I thought I was the only nutball keeping a log on runs, modifications added, settings specs, etc :LOL:

Screenshot 2023-03-10 at 10.25.16 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-03-10 at 10.24.54 PM.png

I am trying hard, only being 3yrs in not to go overboard. I do want an RC for its specific design purpose, but not the same....not like an Infraction and Felony or two Kratons...nothing wrong with that I only need one.

I do bash all my 4x4 rigs within the right setting and season, but I have gone down a rabbit hole with the scale touring cars. They are shelf queens, but I do run them only in clean areas like the gym or cafeteria floors.

I thought I was the only nutball keeping a log on runs, modifications added, settings specs, etc :LOL:

View attachment 284489

View attachment 284490
Man you got me beat!! nice notes!!

Man, it's hard to keep up with some of yall. I got a list too. Not as big. But sometimes it's a struggle to keep all rigs in running condition. I've had 5 rigs out of commission and been broke. So all I could do is watch Rich Duperbash and Rc dude videos w jealous eyes until I got sumn up and running again. 😆

Man, it's hard to keep up with some of yall. I got a list too. Not as big. But sometimes it's a struggle to keep all rigs in running condition. I've had 5 rigs out of commission and been broke. So all I could do is watch Rich Duperbash and Rc dude videos w jealous eyes until I got sumn up and running again. 😆

Heck with a name like yours! Nothings going keep you down.

You know what needs to be done.
Just make sh!t Happen!
Pronto!!

Yes, but not all at the same time. I brake it up by scale or type of driving. Here’s my list:

Talion: track setup
Typhon: track setup

3s Senton: bash/ track
6s Senton:: bash/track

Infraction V2: street bash/ speed run

Mojave: Desert bash. (Usually ran together)
UDR: Desert bash

Team associated
SC8, SC5M and SCPRO 4x4

Like an Accountant. 😁

Actually, have y'all seen the movie "The Accountant" Ben Affleck?
It's actually an entertaining flick.
Really good movie. Just rewatched it again the other day. Then I had to watch “The Town” cause I guess I was on a Ben Affleck kick.
Yeah.
Give it a peek.
It's a decent film.

Another surprising action film is "The Gray Man"
I agree. I wasn’t expecting much from this movie but really enjoyed it.
Let's do this.
rambo GIF
I lost count of how many times I watched Rambo 3 as a kid.

Rambo Lionsgate GIF by Rambo: Last Blood

View attachment 284487

Love the Typhons dude, if I had the means I would have 10 of em! Also dig the names, I only have 5 but they're each named, according to personality of course!😅 Also noticed that none of your xrts is named? Just zero personality or zero memorable moments- too boring? Just curious bro, not judging 😃👍🤘
The wifey was nice enough to setup that google doc for me. Mainly for the pinion/spur info because I was LOST trying to remember everything for every single rig. Before that I was trying to count teeth without removing the pinions :eek: :ROFLMAO:
I still use a silver sharpie if it's been a while since I cracked the center diff

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back