Do you actually use all your RC's?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the Typhons dude, if I had the means I would have 10 of em! Also dig the names, I only have 5 but they're each named, according to personality of course!😅 Also noticed that none of your xrts is named? Just zero personality or zero memorable moments- too boring? Just curious bro, not judging 😃👍🤘

I still use a silver sharpie if it's been a while since I cracked the center diff
We were just really boring with the XRT names haha. They're literally XRT 01, 02 and 03. Normally I think of names when I'm driving them but some definitely harder to name than others :ROFLMAO:

I’m adding one more tip, I run two remotes. That makes the whole experience more bare able.

Noble NB4 for my large scale and Fs5 for all 1/10 scale.

At the Same time!?
Ballsy!

how to fire GIF

We were just really boring with the XRT names haha. They're literally XRT 01, 02 and 03. Normally I think of names when I'm driving them but some definitely harder to name than others :ROFLMAO:
How bout Xzibit or Xbox or DMX? Those are ALL better 🤣

I've always had an RC something my whole life but never more than 1or 2 at a time. You guys that have 10, 20, 25.....do you actually use them all and how often? Those quantities blow my mind!
ive only got 8 but they get used heavily. ive got 3 cheap ones i left nephews and friends use when they want to play along with me and then my personal toys are a stampede, teton, scx-24, and my fave my typhon 3s. i don't let anyone play with it unless ive seen them run some of the cheaper ones and im confident they wont kill my buggy

Yes I have alot of vehicles. I don't get around to most of them. My time varies. Now I'm taking time to look at my collection at getting rid of the "Will never drive again" cars. I have so my because some are used, and it's relaxing working on them. I don't M2C things most rebuilt stock or slightly better.

I have about 13 ish. They all get used at some stage. Well the ones that are complete and running. We usually take 2 or 3 out at a time. It depends on the location, surface type, weather and the intended bashing. I try not to get them out in the wet so they don't get used as much during winter.

A couple are shelf queens atm but will get used eventually.

I had to make a list to count them. Though I only had about 10 but no, 15.

Kraton 6s
Typhon 6s (Not finished)
Bigrock 3s
Typhon 4s
Baja bug 3s (Senton/Typhon hybrid)
2x Senton 3s (one is my son's)
Infraction 4s
ADX-10 2-3s (not finished)
Trx Nitro stadium truck (not running)
Axial Capra
Axial deadbolt 24th
WLtoys 124019 4s
2x planes

Please note: don't show this list to my wife 😆

Last edited:
I don't drive all mine either. Since I've been speed running my arrmas with my free time my x-maxx and both e-maxx have been sitting. I still have my 2010 model brushless e-maxx. I don't drive it much b/c I put alot of aluminum on it.It still has original electronics and tires on it. My other e-maxx is my go-to basher.

I've come to realize that I like wrenching on the bashers just as much as driving them . And actually wrench more than drive . I can't stand having a truck that is " out of order / not running " so I like to get them turn key , ready to go at any moment . It kills me to have 2 right now in roller form .
Maybe that's what I like about the racing side , because you are ALWAYS wrenching / tuning , as well as driving them !!! That said , I've gotten back into the racing side since January more than I will take out or use my bashers .
I know I've said this before , if any of you have a local RC race track , dirt / clay / turf or carpet , it is worth to go check it out as you might be missing out on something you don't realize you'd love ! The beauty of mine is it's 12 months a year , whenever , weather won't stop you , the trucks stay clean , LOL , and you don't break stuff as much as bashing , LOL !!!

Interesting responses here. I failed to mention I have just 3 rcs under 1 roof, which is the most I've ever had. A Senton, a carbon cub plane and a typhon which is gf's, although I'm her mechanic. They are all used. Even though I'm retired, I still don't think I could find the time to run or maintain numerous rc's, but those who do, gotta love it!

Interesting responses here. I failed to mention I have just 3 rcs under 1 roof, which is the most I've ever had. A Senton, a carbon cub plane and a typhon which is gf's, although I'm her mechanic. They are all used. Even though I'm retired, I still don't think I could find the time to run or maintain numerous rc's, but those who do, gotta love it!
Arrr didn't know we were including planes too. I'll adjust my list 😆

Last edited:
I've got 23 total. 9 of them are Bezgar/Amazon "brands" that I started with and are the ones the fam/visitors use. 14 are name brands. I drive just about all of them. I like different ones for different occasions. Plus, having a dirt track in my backyard and 2 ramps def helps running them more often.

I will typically take at least 2 with me if I go out bashing. I don't do winter/cold/wet running though. So winter is when I do most of my upgrades and maintenance. Warmer months I will typically just fix what gets broke or service when something ain't right.

I also started a spreadsheet, but it didn't get very far. I love excel, but I'm also old school and love using a notebook. I have all the stock info for every rig and every update/maintenance I ever did on them in one notebook. Just easier and quicker for me to reference that.

• Traxxas Slash 2wd-converted to 3s - use all the time on my track (used the most). Has my new Redskins body and also a Po-Po body with all the lights and siren
  • Traxxas Big Foot- converted to 3s-used every once in a while as it doesn't like to be jumped at all. Mainly got for the nostalgia

• Redcat BO XTE Pro-1st MT I got-hasn't been used in a while as it needs work
  • Redcat BO Pro SCT-Just got for others to use on my track

ARRMA:
  • Senton 3s-use all the time on my track (used the most)
  • Senton 6s- just built it this winter and have only had a chance to run it once. It will get used a lot
  • Typhon 6s-"Green Machine"- Truggified at the end of last summer. Def a go to basher
  • Typhon 6s-stretched-"Terps Typhon"-used a lot to street bash
  • Infraction Mega-"Taz"- turned 4s-used a lot to street bash
  • Notorious 6s--"Biggie"-My main go to basher, especially when I get the ramps out. Love this thing!!!
  • Vorteks-Got this for Christmas and have only had a chance to run it once. It will get lots of use on the track this summer
  • Felony 6s-Upgraded-(8s capable)- Bought from a member here late last summer. Only ran it once, but will def see more street bashing time this summer!!

• Tekno SCT410.3- Just built a few weeks ago. Have not had a chance to run it yet

• Axial RBX10 Ryft-Still brand new in box. I want to build it with a lot of Treal/Vitavon parts, but am currently on a pause on big spending, so this will be built this summer.
The only new rigs I may get this year would be another Senton 3s for my track and maybe a Kraton 6s to have another true basher. Other than that, I'm pretty happy with what I currently have. Will most likely start getting different bodies for them to paint!! Already have a clear Senton body and a Charger for my Dukes of Hazzard body-waiting to be painted.

Man, I can't wait for warmer weather!!! Gonna start working on my track this week so it's ready to go when it gets warmer! All my rigs are working and ready to go-winter maintenance done! (Except the Redcat). 😁 ✌️

I've got 23 total. 9 of them are Bezgar/Amazon "brands" that I started with and are the ones the fam/visitors use. 14 are name brands. I drive just about all of them. I like different ones for different occasions. Plus, having a dirt track in my backyard and 2 ramps def helps running them more often.

I will typically take at least 2 with me if I go out bashing. I don't do winter/cold/wet running though. So winter is when I do most of my upgrades and maintenance. Warmer months I will typically just fix what gets broke or service when something ain't right.

I also started a spreadsheet, but it didn't get very far. I love excel, but I'm also old school and love using a notebook. I have all the stock info for every rig and every update/maintenance I ever did on them in one notebook. Just easier and quicker for me to reference that.

• Traxxas Slash 2wd-converted to 3s - use all the time on my track (used the most). Has my new Redskins body and also a Po-Po body with all the lights and siren
  • Traxxas Big Foot- converted to 3s-used every once in a while as it doesn't like to be jumped at all. Mainly got for the nostalgia

• Redcat BO XTE Pro-1st MT I got-hasn't been used in a while as it needs work
  • Redcat BO Pro SCT-Just got for others to use on my track

ARRMA:
  • Senton 3s-use all the time on my track (used the most)
  • Senton 6s- just built it this winter and have only had a chance to run it once. It will get used a lot
  • Typhon 6s-"Green Machine"- Truggified at the end of last summer. Def a go to basher
  • Typhon 6s-stretched-"Terps Typhon"-used a lot to street bash
  • Infraction Mega-"Taz"- turned 4s-used a lot to street bash
  • Notorious 6s--"Biggie"-My main go to basher, especially when I get the ramps out. Love this thing!!!
  • Vorteks-Got this for Christmas and have only had a chance to run it once. It will get lots of use on the track this summer
  • Felony 6s-Upgraded-(8s capable)- Bought from a member here late last summer. Only ran it once, but will def see more street bashing time this summer!!

• Tekno SCT410.3- Just built a few weeks ago. Have not had a chance to run it yet

• Axial RBX10 Ryft-Still brand new in box. I want to build it with a lot of Treal/Vitavon parts, but am currently on a pause on big spending, so this will be built this summer.
The only new rigs I may get this year would be another Senton 3s for my track and maybe a Kraton 6s to have another true basher. Other than that, I'm pretty happy with what I currently have. Will most likely start getting different bodies for them to paint!! Already have a clear Senton body and a Charger for my Dukes of Hazzard body-waiting to be painted.

Man, I can't wait for warmer weather!!! Gonna start working on my track this week so it's ready to go when it gets warmer! All my rigs are working and ready to go-winter maintenance done! (Except the Redcat). 😁 ✌️
:oops: :oops::oops: You are so outta control:LOL::LOL:;) AND you have a fine collection of sheds and all of them are used. :LOL: seen the pics.

My current inventory :
Stampede 4x4 VXL
Xmaxx
UDR
Mojave V2 RTR
Mojave EXB ( new in box )
Senton 6s V3 ( new in box )
Senton 6s V3 pretty much new , roller now
Senton 6s converted from TLR Typhon
K8S EXB (new in box with electronics installed , never ran )
Fireteam ( new in box )
Talion V4 , now a roller
Losi SBR 2.0 , currently for sale
Losi SCTE 3.0 , race use
AE SC6.1 , race use
Xray SCX , race use

last bashers used were the Talion and Xmaxx back in Oct 22 , TLR Senton 6s in May 22 , all others haven't been used since 21 . I use the race vehicles more .
Edit , added a Schumacher Storm ST stadium truck last night !!! LOL ( race use )

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back