Do you actually use all your RC's?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smilinbri , ..... looking forward to some running updates on the Tekno 410.3 !!!
Yea, me too!! :rolleyes: If we can get some decent freakin' weather here! :ROFLMAO:

I have 9...and drive them all. Although the shredder has been sittin for awhile. I try to drive at least one daily.
Time Send It GIF

I don't do winter/cold/wet running though.
You gave me muddy rc complex a few months back..😜

I have 9...and drive them all. Although the shredder has been sittin for awhile. I try to drive at least one daily.
Time Send It GIF

Bwhahaha!! 🤭 I'm just too lazy for all that cleanin'!! I'm sure it's a blast though. I've thought about it a few times.....then be like nah. :ROFLMAO:

Time Send It GIF

funny you posted the Larry the enticer gif.

List of my stable - All of them get driven.

Arrma Granite - Sierra (sons)
Arrma Talion XL - Stella
Arrma Outcast 6s - Ms Jackson
Arrma Outcast 8s - Larry (Named after Larry the Enticer)
Traxxas X-Maxx - The Condor

I rotate them around, depending on where I am running.

Have 10 rigs, one I never run. It was one I built with my dad in late 80's, a Traxxas Hawk. It was his, I had a Tamiya Hornet. He passed in 2018, I found it in his attic. Rebuilt it with new electronics and fixed it up, drove it a few times, but it is my only shelf queen due to the sentimental value.

The other 9 I drive a few different ones a week. 3 days ago drove my Noto 6s conversion (started life as a Kraton EXB) and my OC4s while my son drove the Outcast 6s (he is 8 and been running Arrma rigs since he was 4). 2 days ago drove the LMT and the K4s. Yesterday drove the Axial Ryft.

But honestly I have been running 4s rigs 95% of the time.

Well I've only been in the hobby since November 21. I caught covid pneumonia and was put on a ventilator. I was off work for 7 months and am still trying to recover. My two adult boys and I bought some cheap bezgars off Amazon, broke them and jumped into the arrma 3s line. Soon after went to 6s and now just starting racing with my oldest son.
This hobby has given a new life and relationship with my boys.

Last year I won 4 rc's. 2 at my lhs, 1 on rctalks and one here. At this point I think that I'm supposed to be in the hobby😁

My list
Mt-28 (fun in the house)
Bezgar (brushless and broke)
Vortex 3s
Kraton 6s exb
Mojave exb
Tlr 22 5.0 elite

Each car has a purpose (except the bezgar)

Totally hooked on racing right now🤪

I have to say that I owe this forum and all of you a great debt. Thank you for all of the great info and belly laughs.

Well I've only been in the hobby since November 21. I caught covid pneumonia and was put on a ventilator. I was off work for 7 months and am still trying to recover. My two adult boys and I bought some cheap bezgars off Amazon, broke them and jumped into the arrma 3s line. Soon after went to 6s and now just starting racing with my oldest son.
This hobby has given a new life and relationship with my boys.

Last year I won 4 rc's. 2 at my lhs, 1 on rctalks and one here. At this point I think that I'm supposed to be in the hobby😁

My list
Mt-28 (fun in the house)
Bezgar (brushless and broke)
Vortex 3s
Kraton 6s exb
Mojave exb
Tlr 22 5.0 elite

Each car has a purpose (except the bezgar)

Totally hooked on racing right now🤪

I have to say that I owe this forum and all of you a great debt. Thank you for all of the great info and belly laughs.
Great story!! Hope you are getting better with each day. Kids grow up fast, so enjoy that time!! 😁 ✌️

I walk the dogs in the morning and evening every day. I take a different RC with me each time.

I'm replying to myself haha. So last night it was the Typhon's turn and we ran into this.... I tried to scare it off, but left it and continued the walk. An hour later on our way home it was gone.
I have a Summit and Erevo with much brighter lights and the smaller Rustler, Slash, and Bandit all get their turn leading the walk to scare off stuff and attract the bugs away from us with their lights lol. It's usually skunks, raccoons, armadillos, deer, coyote or the scariest (imo) possums in the more heavily wooded areas.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back