Kraton Do you even lift?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FatJanky

+5 hp
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 8S
  4. Senton 6s
  5. Typhon 3s
Hello 8s world!
I just picked up my 8s Kraton. I started with a granite and Senton, then went to an infraction V2, now to the kraton 8s. And boy is this thing heavy! How is everyone carrying this around? I have seen pictures of people tying I rope or string to it and dragging it, but that can’t be the only way. I was thinking of trying to rig up a handle system that could clip to the A arm, but also don’t want to mess anything up. What has everyone else came up with?

The 8S is not for the faint of heart or any weaklings. Just get enough rope of suitable length and attach 2 caribiners at one end to attach to the front arms and make a handle at the other end to pull your rig around when the lipo quits. It wont hurt anything at all. The amount of force and abuse it gets from driving it is WAY more than pulling it when you are dead in the water. 30 pounds is no joke, I agree. Or just get yourself a Handtruck.:LOL:

Do I lift? Yes, I lift a 50lb. kid and a 33 lb. kid all day every day? Does a 30 lb. dead weight seem easy compared to a squirming 8 yr. old and 4 yr. old? ? yes, no tickle attack, no make me a bag of beans, just carry it by the wing with no flailing around. Man up buttercup?

Do I lift? Yes, I lift a 50lb. kid and a 33 lb. kid all day every day? Does a 30 lb. dead weight seem easy compared to a squirming 8 yr. old and 4 yr. old? ? yes, no tickle attack, no make me a bag of beans, just carry it by the wing with no flailing around. Man up buttercup?

Kraton 8s in one hand, xmaxx in the other. Have you tried getting a bigger purse? I carry my remotes in my purse.
Ouch. Which way to the gym boys???

sad ben affleck GIF

The 8S is not for the faint of heart or any weaklings. Just get enough rope of suitable length and attach 2 caribiners at one end to attach to the front arms and make a handle at the other end to pull your rig around when the lipo quits. It wont hurt anything at all. The amount of force and abuse it gets from driving it is WAY more than pulling it when you are dead in the water. 30 pounds is no joke, I agree. Or just get yourself a Handtruck.:LOL:
I drilled a hole in my stock bumper to accept a dog leash

I use a kart to drag my trucks to the bashing spots... by the time I get 2 trucks, tools, packs, remote, spare charger, camera, some parts, the thing easily weighs 100lbs. Dragging that thing 1/4 mile to my bash area was annoying! Carrying it down and up 3 flights of stairs when I leave/get home isn't much fun either.

2019-0721-FoldableWagonAndTruckBag.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back