Do you ever feel weird...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I, too, have a 3 year old, but that just means I have to take 2 RCs bashing. And even then 90% of the time gotta keep an eye on what the little dude is doing with his truck. :rolleyes:
It's cool that he knows how to use a big transmitter and understands throttle control, but he's struggling with self control :D

I, too, have a 3 year old, but that just means I have to take 2 RCs bashing. And even then 90% of the time gotta keep an eye on what the little dude is doing with his truck. :rolleyes:
It's cool that he knows how to use a big transmitter and understands throttle control, but he's struggling with self control :D
Get em hooked early ?

I think most of us are adults in here, so do you ever feel weird going out in a public area to go run your RC? Did you ever?

I used to feel super weird in my 20s if my son wasn’t around. Now I’m 40 and he is 17 and he won’t be caught dead with me so I find myself going to secluded places. I am not as weird about it these days, guess when you get older you get to give a few less F—-ks. What about you? Be honest.

lol... I have to find secluded places too because i drag 2-3 cars, a go pro and a big a$$ ramp out on a longboard with a 6 yr old in tow... Im also notorious for hitting my ramp 1 time and breaking mad $hit... So, I try to not look like a donkey as much as possible... haha

I agree with the point people make about the different between running alone or with another person. When running alone, I always feel a little weird. With another person, that completely goes away.

Someone mentioned running 5th scale vs electric and I definitely agree. I live next to a highschool and when i used to run my baja in the parking lot, there were always people around and some driving by would stop. I never felt too weird because it did feel more grown up than the toy whine sound that the electrics make.

The one thing that will always make me feel awkward no matter what I am driving is when people stop to watch, but don't say anything to you. It then feels like i am supposed to be performing for them lol.

To me a 1/8th with it's metal gears buzzing and the tires shredding sounds grown up enough :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back