Do you ever wonder if ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder......:unsure:

If I win the billion in the Mega Millions tonight, how much freakin fun it would be to host an Arrma Forum Members weekend event. I'd fly everyone out (Yes, even our AF buddies over seas), all expenses paid, for a weekend of RCing!!! 🤗

Hell, how bout a week long event?!?

You can't afford to take off work?? I'll pay your salary for the week!!

Man, that would be the best time EVER!!!! (y) 🍻🌲😁✌️

It's fun to dream.....
Dude, that’s a beautiful thing! If I win I’ll draw from your inspiration and do it! Right after I find a flat section of property to buy and pave my own speed run road, lol.

Hell yeah. What a dream. Sounds great. Please go buy a ticket. Do it.
I've had multiple tix for the past few drawings. Won $12 on one! Woo-whoo!! :ROFLMAO:

Odds are against ya......but you gotta play to win!! (y)🍻😁✌️
Dude, that’s a beautiful thing! If I win I’ll draw from your inspiration and do it! Right after I find a flat section of property to buy and pave my own speed run road, lol.
O yeah.....I'd have to do all that 1st. Purchase land......build tracks.....airport type runways......

"Smilinbri's RC Fun Land" :ROFLMAO:(y)

If I win the billion in the Mega Millions tonight, how much freakin fun it would be to host an Arrma Forum Members weekend event. I'd fly everyone out (Yes, even our AF buddies over seas), all expenses paid, for a weekend of RCing!!! 🤗

It's fun to dream.....
Can you do my homework too if I come??

I've had multiple tix for the past few drawings. Won $12 on one! Woo-whoo!! :ROFLMAO:

Odds are against ya......but you gotta play to win!! (y)🍻😁✌️

O yeah.....I'd have to do all that 1st. Purchase land......build tracks.....airport type runways......

"Smilinbri's RC Fun Land" :ROFLMAO:(y)
I can make MD in a few short hours…

Can you do my homework too if I come??
I'll do it for you, if I'm invited and you're happy with a C- grade or what ever grading system they use these days.

It's fun to dream.....

Sweet!

Make it like an Annual event like Comic-Con or QuakeCon...
Where all AF members can make the pilgrimage to your site for fun and merriment.

IF I win the Mega ,I'll build a 340,000sqft warehouse and setup a indoor bashing arena(s) ,plus RC supply/support shop. That way we can Bash, Break, Repair all under one roof and in any weather condition ;)

It's fun to dream.....
But then you wouldn't be able to get rid of me!! & can I fit 5 rc's in my carry-on?😉😆

But then you wouldn't be able to get rid of me!! & can I fit 5 rc's in my carry-on?😉😆
O I'll have little cabins built so you all can stay as long as you want!!! (y)

And of course I will pay for top notch, white glove, shipping service for everyone's rigs. Hell I'll just buy a private plane and pick everyone up personally!!! And you know me Josh, we'll be "flyin' high"!!! 😜😍😆😁✌️🍻🌲

And of course I will pay for top notch, white glove, shipping service for everyone's rigs. Hell I'll just buy a private plane and pick everyone up personally!!! And you know me Josh, we'll be "flyin' high"!!! 😜😍😆😁✌️🍻🌲
I know someone with a PPL.

May I recommend some of these - Tiny Homes >>

1673628618911.png

1673628653710.png

1673628673018.png

We'll build those for the ones that want to stay for months.....or forever! :ROFLMAO:

Like a Luxury R/C Retreat

If you ever get serious and decide to break ground..
Please contact me ,I'd like to help design the master plan -of the secluded plot of land.. 👍

Like a Luxury R/C Retreat

If you ever get serious and decide to break ground..
Please contact me ,I'd like to help design the master plan -of the secluded plot of land.. 👍
O I'm dead serious.......just need to win the lotto 1st and then it's on!! 😁

O I'm dead serious.......just need to win the lotto 1st and then it's on!! 😁

Alrighty then..
Good Luck to ya.

I'll be getting my lotto this afternoon.
That Warehouse will be Game On!
If I win.

So best of luck to all who is participating 🤞

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back