Do you ever wonder if ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doom!

Team Dust Devil
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Gorgon
  2. Granite Grom
  3. Mojave
  4. Typhon 6s
Do you ever wonder if Arrma thinks there is something wrong with their Mojave chassis? A lot of people buy them for stretched Typhons so I wonder if they think the chassis bend easy? 🤣

Do you ever wonder if Arrma thinks there is something wrong with their Mojave chassis? A lot of people buy them for stretched Typhons so I wonder if they think the chassis bend easy? 🤣
I don't think so. If they thought people were buying them because they kept bending then they obviously would try to make a better chassis right?.......Right?............. RIGHT!!!!!!

ARRMA ⬇️

baby-falling-over-laugh.gif

Perhaps Arrma Corporate received notice that there's been sightings of a particular Gigantic Double Long one-of-a-kind stretched Kraton "out there in the wild" -a specimen called the @StephenSchandelmayer Goliath- that makes all of their current models look punny by comparison..
Even their XLWB chassis looks absolutely decrepit next to it.

So they're desperately trying to clean out their old lineup and hoping to gear up & produce something that can stand up to / match the specs of that Beast.

I've had a similar thought at work. Because of a part number mistake in our system, they keep ordering a drive belt for a late model Toyota Hilux with no air-conditioning. Its a shorter belt then whats actually fitted. There are no Hiluxs of that model, with no air-conditioning in Australia as no air-conditioning was not an option. So the belts end up in the bin.

I always think, what is Toyota thinking when they send out thousands of these belts that don't fit anything in this country. I think they are just rubbing their hands together and counting the money. 😆

Last edited:
Do YOU ever wonder… where the farts go?

The bathroom at our work has very poor ventilation and I can't stand smelling other dudes ass. The thought came into my head to breathe through my mouth so I wouldn't smell it but then I quickly realized I'd rather smell it than eat it.

Do you ever wonder…

When a tree falls in a lonely forest, and no animal or people are near by to hear it, does it make a sound? 😆

I bite my nails. Does that mean I'm a cannibal? 🤔😆

Last edited:
Perhaps Arrma Corporate received notice that there's been sightings of a particular Gigantic Double Long one-of-a-kind stretched Kraton "out there in the wild" -a specimen called the @StephenSchandelmayer Goliath- that makes all of their current models look punny by comparison..
Even their XLWB chassis looks absolutely decrepit next to it.

So they're desperately trying to clean out their old lineup and hoping to gear up & produce something that can stand up to / match the specs of that Beast.
Arrma R&D department:

1673615627153.gif

I wonder......:unsure:

If I win the billion in the Mega Millions tonight, how much freakin fun it would be to host an Arrma Forum Members weekend event. I'd fly everyone out (Yes, even our AF buddies over seas), all expenses paid, for a weekend of RCing!!! 🤗

Hell, how bout a week long event?!?

You can't afford to take off work?? I'll pay your salary for the week!!

Man, that would be the best time EVER!!!! (y) 🍻🌲😁✌️

It's fun to dream.....

I wonder......:unsure:

If I win the billion in the Mega Millions tonight, how much freakin fun it would be to host an Arrma Forum Members weekend event. I'd fly everyone out (Yes, even our AF buddies over seas), all expenses paid, for a weekend of RCing!!! 🤗

Hell, how bout a week long event?!?

You can't afford to take off work?? I'll pay your salary for the week!!

Man, that would be the best time EVER!!!! (y) 🍻🌲😁✌️

It's fun to dream.....
Hell yeah. What a dream. Sounds great. Please go buy a ticket. Do it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back