Do you have a new in box rig you still haven't used?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3d-rc.myshopify.com

Eat,sleep and breath Arrma
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Infraction
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Notorious
  7. Senton 6s
  8. Senton 3s
Wondering how many of you out there still have rigs unused still sitting in the box?
I have a kraton 8s exb setup and ready to go and still haven't even charged the batteries for it. I bought it the day it released and under my bed is where it has made its home... smh🤷‍♂️

Wondering how many of you out there still have rigs unused still sitting in the box?
I have a kraton 8s exb setup and ready to go and still haven't even charged the batteries for it. I bought it the day it released and under my bed is where it has made its home... smh🤷‍♂️
Sounds like you don't want it. Should I send you my mailing address? :ROFLMAO:

Sounds like you don't want it. Should I send you my mailing address? :ROFLMAO:
I honestly would probably sell it at this point. Even comes with spare parts lol. Only want what I have into it plus shipping.

Yep! I'm planning on putting them on ebay once I get the parts perfected. I'm testing PETG bumper supports right now. Or @Dscracing1320 is testing one for me.

Side note:
I have enough money, I just need it for a REAL car. :ROFLMAO:
Petg will not work for impact. It shatters like glass

I was reading reviews and they said it will shatter if you do it wrong. TPU I guess?
Tpu is too flexible. I have gone through over 100 different materials and dozens of settings on each plus have too many parts out there being tested to keep track of. Inbox me if you want further details
I do not have any nib cars. I am saving up for a trx4 or a nero
Where did you find a nero?

10th anniversary outcast
Never been out of the box
1C29822D-932B-473A-BC84-DA5E08202701.jpeg

My infraction has never been outside neither has my Kraton exb 6s. BUT in my defense the weather has been crappy here in upstate NY and on the nice days of course I’m working 🙄🙄
That's awful man you have 2 begging to bash them.. may the rc gods bless you with good future weather
10th anniversary outcast
Never been out of the box View attachment 142218
I don't blame you there they are beautiful

Hell no! If it's bad weather or somethings broke and waiting on parts they sit on the shelf. Otherwise I'm out bashing or making a pass when I can. Only thing sitting in the box is the cardboard supports😂

Hell no! If it's bad weather or somethings broke and waiting on parts they sit on the shelf. Otherwise I'm out bashing or making a pass when I can. Only thing sitting in the box is the cardboard supports😂
Not gonna lie I have pulled it out a couple times and pushed it around like a hot wheels car

Back