Outcast Do you new Outcast owners wish you had waited on the Notorious?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's just a body.. you can purchase third party. Same exact truck other than that.

ARRMA screwed up on this one and disappointed a lot of people with it unfortunately.
5th scale electric is what the majority wanted from what I've seen in people's posts, myself included.
5th scale truggy or Mt either or....
Something to shut down the x-maxx

Not really because I’ll just add the Notorious to my collection since my Outcast is my favourite of all my Arrmas. (I own all of them :) ). Always good to have a backup when you’re doing 40-50ft jumps!

So we have to suffer with 8 variations of Granite, but change the body on the Outcast and BOOM it's a "Notorious". WTF?!?!

I hope this new body attracts new owners and inspires Arrma -Horizon to build a new platform for all of us current arrma owners that would like more diversity. I do like the body however but still love the original.

No, Outcast platform same as the notorious.

I waited to see what the release would be. Since its just an outcast with a new body I went ahead and got an orange outcast. I can always buy a notorious body later.

I have always wanted an Outcast and now I will just wait for the Notorious since I love that black body.

Im gonna get the black. They will probably be all sold out the first day they are available though

Always wanted an Outcast but never got around to ordering one. Well in looking for a new monster truck to run in the park where my Baja Rey is a little limited I pulled the trigger on the Notorious as soon as I saw that blue. Whoa. So it should be here in the next week or so according to Amain so we will see how she goes. Had a Kraton and a Fazon over the years and loved them but didn’t really have the space to run those so figured the slightly smaller Outcast/Notorious would be perfect.

1 day early and the Notorious has joined his big Arrma family

Attachments

• ED9347AC-E931-4479-856A-06059D190A6B.jpeg
    ED9347AC-E931-4479-856A-06059D190A6B.jpeg
    246.7 KB · Views: 87
  • 0AF06FC8-F6D3-4373-B256-EC57B117C5C9.jpeg
    0AF06FC8-F6D3-4373-B256-EC57B117C5C9.jpeg
    540.1 KB · Views: 84
  • 5A71685E-8609-4D90-85DD-3E007AD9B7E7.jpeg
    5A71685E-8609-4D90-85DD-3E007AD9B7E7.jpeg
    603.2 KB · Views: 78
Still waiting on mine from amain. Come on...lol. So sick in black but I bought the blue. Just like in real life the black never looks as good after you get her dirty the first time. Haha. But I’m sure we will just beat the hell out of either color so it will be a moot point.

Congrats on a sick rig!

I don't understand why they didnt throw better bumpers and a better wheelie bar on it sense thats the first thing every outcast owner does....

I don't understand why they didnt throw better bumpers and a better wheelie bar on it sense thats the first thing every outcast owner does....
I'd have to agree with you that the factory bumper is on the weak side, but stock Outcast wheelie bar is the best I've found on the market..... unless I'm in the dark on one that's better(?)

I like the outcast wheelie bar but mine broke yesterday. Landed straight on the wing, kind of surprised the wing and wing mount survived. Not even a scratch or bend in it. The wheelie bar broke in between the 2 bolts

Dang
The wheelie bar is probably one of the only parts on the back of mine that I've never had to replace

I honestly think it was a defective piece. If I could describe it, the plastic looked super brittle and dried out. I have another one that I use on my kraton. Its taken some bad hits and still good. I put it on the outcast for now

Back to the notorious subject, any hobby shops got the bodies in yet?

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back