Outcast Do you new Outcast owners wish you had waited on the Notorious?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup this truck is so dope in person. So much fun to drive too.

Attachments

• 80E406E4-F9FC-4C8A-B305-E973AC5FC568.jpeg
    80E406E4-F9FC-4C8A-B305-E973AC5FC568.jpeg
    504.2 KB · Views: 52
After seeing the blue notorious....and I love the blue color and the rest-mod '56 truck body, I decided I really like the '76-'77 ford body look for now. I ordered a clear body from my LHS to paint up for shelf duty.

Dang.....EBAY chop shop asking $80 for Notorious body's already.
I'll wait till supply brings prices down a bit I guess

It’s actually the fronts that are backwards
I just pointed it out cuz i thought it was funny that I noticed it... and don't want to make a thing of it, but, no, the fronts are correct, the rears are backwards. ...I'll leave it to all who are interested to do their own forensic comparisons/analysis.

I just pointed it out cuz i thought it was funny that I noticed it... and don't want to make a thing of it, but, no, the fronts are correct, the rears are backwards. ...I'll leave it to all who are interested to do their own forensic comparisons/analysis.
Lol I’m just busting them I go bashing with him so just want to break his balls. But correct me if I’m wron doesn’t the tread need to be pointing forward?

The tread should be like this >>>

The points of the chevrons should be facing forward.

WTF MIKE has a good eye. He’s also a wizard with my cell phone camera ?
...and I missed the Talion! LOL!!
...and I missed the Talion! LOL!!
Its a trick I learned along the way. If you reverse your tires you get this kind of air time! Works, try it! Lol. F3A6286B-C165-44EB-9DB4-F939758FB9BD.MOV

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back