Do you really want to watch 30 minutes of pure garbage?

Doyou really want to watch 30 minutes of garbage?

• Yes

Votes: 15 78.9%
  • No

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I couldn't understand a single thing you said but I enjoyed looking at those trees. Thanks, old man!

This is the video where I FUBAREDed everything up. 30 minutes of complete garbage and the rambling of an old man talking nonsense.
I was slightly over medicated so I could get to the "track" and do the video. Not the best combination for success.
I'm 59 Yo ahah I know exactly what you feel but I'm making progress and my next video will be better that my last video and I try not compare my self to guys like Duperbash or T-P part lolll I only compare to my self ? keep on bashing bro ????

You need to let the misses run the cam???try the new cbd oil for your pain it might help out. Those trees in your backyard are beautiful and I love the root shot ??????
Tighten the slipper clutch down mine was 5 turns out. It will wheelie then
I tried that. Utter failure! Somehow we lost the videos of my mini Kraton. Bummer!

Ours were at about 2 turns out. I have them at about 3/4 turn out now and that made a world of difference. Miss Bly is outta control now!:eek:
I couldn't understand a single thing you said but I enjoyed looking at those trees. Thanks, old man!
I couldn't understand me either.
I'm 59 Yo ahah I know exactly what you feel but I'm making progress and my next video will be better that my last video and I try not compare my self to guys like Duperbash or T-P part lolll I only compare to my self ? keep on bashing bro ????
Oh I'll never be a BicketyDuperDudeStefan and all the rest of the great ones. Ain't gonna try. I'm happy to watch their carnage though.
I hope I didn't hurt anyone's feelings by leaving them out but it is 12:05am and I've neen getting this computer set up since about 3:00pm yesterday and only took one break for a burger.
I FREAKING HATE WINDOWS 10! But I'll get used to it.

Last edited:
Ours were at about 2 turns out. I have them at about 3/4 turn out now and that made a world of difference. Miss Bly is outta control now!:eek:

I couldn't understand me either.
Ah... the joys of getting older. Can't remember where you've been, not sure where your going, don't know why you are here and noone understands you. Oh, and the hard candy.

I just hope my knees make it to retirement. lol!

Ah... the joys of getting older. Can't remember where you've been, not sure where your going, don't know why you are here and noone understands you. Oh, and the hard candy.

I just hope my knees make it to retirement. lol!
Getting old ain't for sissies! The only thing my back is good for is to keep my head outta my azz.

Back