Do you really want to watch 30 minutes of pure garbage?

Doyou really want to watch 30 minutes of garbage?

• Yes

Votes: 15 78.9%
  • No

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grumpy Old Man RC

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
This is the video where I FUBAREDed everything up. 30 minutes of complete garbage and the rambling of an old man talking nonsense.
I was slightly over medicated so I could get to the "track" and do the video. Not the best combination for success.

Last edited:
"One man's trash is another man's treasure."

"Just because it's trash doesn't mean you should give up. It's a garbage CAN not a garbage CANNOT."

Seriously though, your rambling is hella entertaining man. Keep it up and don't get discouraged. You'll refine the process with experience. ;)

"One man's trash is another man's treasure."

"Just because it's trash doesn't mean you should give up. It's a garbage CAN not a garbage CANNOT."

Seriously though, your rambling is hella entertaining man. Keep it up and don't get discouraged. You'll refine the process with experience. ;)
If you guys knew how much fun I'm having with this stuff you would be jealous! Most fun I've ever had with my clothes on!!!:eek::eek::D
I tune in for the accent anyway, the medication can only make that more entertaining. I agree with the above, keep producing video's you'll be able to improve things as you go.
I have an accent!!? It's not me, you guys just listen funny.o_O
I sound like Morgan Fairchild...er that's not right but it's Morgan somebody.

Listening to you and bicketbam chatter in the background is usually funny. Your excitement and observations.

I rarely talk in my videos. Most of mine are snippets of me jumping or crashing or crajumping. :)

Listening to you and bicketbam chatter in the background is usually funny. Your excitement and observations.

I rarely talk in my videos. Most of mine are snippets of me jumping or crashing or crajumping. :)
My opinion is people need to talk more in their videos. I love listening to their thoughts while playing.
The reason I do it is because I cannot drive so there has to be something going on and I would rather talk than play music.
Happy pills do that.
Wheres the video?
Waiting on the poll. Maybe I should have run it for a shorter time but I barely figured out how to do a poll to start with. Seems that I'm not only old, slow and Grumpy, I'm getting dumber by the day.

Alright now! Who voted no besides me? All your babies and grand babies will be born naked and toothless. Kinda like me.o_O

You need to let the misses run the cam???try the new cbd oil for your pain it might help out. Those trees in your backyard are beautiful and I love the root shot ??????
Tighten the slipper clutch down mine was 5 turns out. It will wheelie then

Back