Do you store lipo’s in your garage?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IF you use the ammo box for lipos storage... You must modify the rubber seal in the lid.
For your safety -in case the lipos catch fire- you'll end up with a metal bomb , if you don't.

I can't stress this point enough- make sure whatever 'container' you use that it should be properly vented ,NOT sealed.
Yes I should have mentioned that

IF you use the ammo box for lipos storage... You must modify the rubber seal in the lid.
For your safety -in case the lipos catch fire- you'll end up with a metal bomb , if you don't.

I can't stress this point enough- make sure whatever 'container' you use that it should be properly vented ,NOT sealed.
Yes - no one wants a bomb in the house or garage - lol. I’ve got my storage containers well set. :cool:

It was more a question of ambient storage temps exceeding 100F (ie - garage in TX)

Yes - no one wants a bomb in the house or garage - lol. I’ve got my storage containers well set. :cool:

It was more a question of ambient storage temps exceeding 100F (ie - garage in TX)
It may not be the ideal storage conditions for lipos but until a win lotto and build an insulated, climate controlled man cave shed, this will have to do. 😆

Anyone use one of those small beverage refrigerators to store them? I’ve read totally mixed things about cold storing lipo’s. From its great, to very bad - don’t :ROFLMAO:.

I think the highest temp those can be set at is 45, maybe 50F. But is that better than 110F…🤷‍♂️. (If cold stored, you need to let slowly warm back up before use, etc)

Lipos will puff no matter how good you take care of them. They need to be replaced every now and then
^^ This is probably the right mindset, don’t over think it - lol!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back