Does anybody have a Corally buggy or truggy?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

morrjr71

The Old Guy
Premium Member
Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Typhon 3s
  4. Infraction 4x4
I'm looking at either a Corally Radix 6s buggy or a Shogun 6s truggy for my next vehicle. If you own a Corally 6s vehicle, please let me know how you like it (or not).

21 xtr here. Very good,better handling than my kraton but not as tough. Suspension arms namely. Drive train is solid. Real steel gears, but not the radix 4s, that has pot metal gears. Parts is somewhat of a drawback still,but as they gain popularity that should get better.
I feel like they're probably the best value in rc right now.

I don’t have a TC car but I do have one of their power systems in an old race truggy. It’s fantastic.

I have the kronos xtr 2022 runs great and bashed it hard for ten packs or so. broke the wing and a turnbuckle plastic end. just getting used to how it runs and seems really good to me

I have the kronos xtr 2022 runs great and bashed it hard for ten packs or so. broke the wing and a turnbuckle plastic end. just getting used to how it runs and seems really good to me
Oh yeah,forgot about the tie rods. They are a bit fragile, broke those too. TBH, tierods are pretty universal, think I replaced mine with HPI cuz I had some spares laying around.

Better electronics, faster and it handles better.
If you live in the right part of the world parts aren't an issue 👍🏼
Oh and for me it's way cheaper than a Typhon..
The electronics are a big deal for me. I'm not happy with the Spektrum electronics that come in the Arrma 6s vehicles, so if I were to buy an Arrma Typhon 6s I would be replacing the electronics at a significant cost. I found a couple of good sources here in the US for Corally parts, and I can get a Corally Radix 6s for $410 vice $600 for a stock Typhon 6s.

I think I just talked myself into a Radix 6s: I just have to make a decision soon.

Just saw it for $370 at rc hobby explosion. They have a $40 off $300+ coupon. I’ve never ordered from them though 🤷‍♂️
Me either, but @Rcproponent says great things for them over on corally forum.
Short term experience with TC ppwer system has been great for me thus far. Razor rc has nothing but good to say about their electrics too.

I like the looks of the Corally stuff when it comes to layouts and setup but not having any parts available locally is a huge turn off for me. I know it is a catch 22 as the shops won't stock parts if the cars aren't selling.

I like the looks of the Corally stuff when it comes to layouts and setup but not having any parts available locally is a huge turn off for me. I know it is a catch 22 as the shops won't stock parts if the cars aren't selling.
The local parts thing is kind of a bummer. But rchobbyexplosion ships really fast and always have parts available on hand. That curbed it a little for me. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Also, what’s up Washington brother 🤘🏻😎

Couldn’t agree more. I’d be buying one if I didn’t just buy a different project.

You’ll have to share your thoughts once you spend some time with it.
I certainly will share my thoughts.

I just finished a couple of projects myself, and I was looking for a new vehicle. I’m sure I’ll be upgrading the Radix over time.

Thanks to dure0016, I just ordered the Radix 6s from RC Hobby Explosion. $380 is a great price for a 6s buggy. I’m not worried about parts: I don’t bash my vehicles hard.
That's a great deal 👍🏼 don't forget to come visit all of us over on the CorallyForum..!!😎

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back