does anybody here have that new losi lmt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have one. It is fun to drive. Much different than anything else I have. Very bouncy and top heavy but still fun jumping it. I don’t jump it nearly as high or far as my other vehicles.

I know this is an old thread...but...
The LMT's are a lot of fun. They can handle a surprising amount of power and run just fine. The revised axle housings are much stronger than the originals. Just don't drive them like a 6s rig and you'll be fine.

I like them so much I bought a second one. 😎

DDD893AB-563F-43C3-8DB4-63C06F0C8559.jpeg
AFEA790C-B8D0-4C25-A0B8-63E8590E8809.jpeg

Awe sweeeet!! The more the merrier!

Here is a pic of my latest LMT build :D .
We also have a Son of a Digger too - both started as rollers because an RTR was almost impossible to get at the time. My son and I roll LMT's together. Quality family time haha.

LMT-1.jpg

Awe sweeeet!! The more the merrier!

Here is a pic of my latest LMT build :D .
We also have a Son of a Digger too - both started as rollers because an RTR was almost impossible to get at the time. My son and I roll LMT's together. Quality family time haha.

View attachment 169350
That looks awesome! 😎
super cool you and your son play together also. 🤙

That's a great looking MT Dubbl-A. I have wanted one since they were released. I have been going back and fourth on buying the roller or buying a Element Gatekeeper kit. I have a Kyosho MT that I really like but the Losi looks much more durable.

6BD8125B-6B2A-421E-819C-FE73ADFB68E4.jpeg

That's a great looking MT Dubbl-A. I have wanted one since they were released. I have been going back and fourth on buying the roller or buying a Element Gatekeeper kit. I have a Kyosho MT that I really like but the Losi looks much more durable.

View attachment 169358
That Ford body is DOPE!! 😍

Thanks SARRT8!
Yea, that truck looks awesome...is that a Mad Cruiser/FOXX? I just heard the USA-1 is coming back.

Yeah it started out as a FOXX. Still really close to pulling the trigger on a Losi LMT roller the more videos I watch the more I like.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back