Kraton Does anyone have a copy of the Old Parts cross reference for Kraton 4s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jules64

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
Hi Everyone
Newbie here with a Kraton 4s. I have just trashed my rear diff trying to get the slipper clutch set.
I visited the arrma site to download the parts cross reference pdf and saved it on top of the older one. The new one is dated 13th July and is 21 pages but does not include the Kraton 4s. It looks like they have removed it and put in the newer models.

Does anyone have a copy of the old one they could post or give me a link to the old one.

Are you guys in the US having as much trouble getting parts as we are in the UK?

Many thanks
Jules.

Hi Everyone
Newbie here with a Kraton 4s. I have just trashed my rear diff trying to get the slipper clutch set.
I visited the arrma site to download the parts cross reference pdf and saved it on top of the older one. The new one is dated 13th July and is 21 pages but does not include the Kraton 4s. It looks like they have removed it and put in the newer models.

Does anyone have a copy of the old one they could post or give me a link to the old one.

Are you guys in the US having as much trouble getting parts as we are in the UK?

Many thanks
Jules.
Here is a link of the exploded view, hope it helps :)
https://www.arrma-rc.com/interactive-exploded-view/ARA102690

Diffs and gears are all the same through the 3s and 4s line.. ?..only difference being the 4s line has a metal spur..everything else is identical..

Hi Everyone

Many thanks for your replies. I am slowly getting to grips with this. Have now removed diff. Should I replace both the Diff main gear(No stock in UK until August 11th) and the input gear at the same time. The input gear is shredded but the main gear looks ok?

I found the file on a backup so will upload it here for anyone else who may want it.

Many thanks
Jules

Attachments

• arrma-parts-xref-4S.pdf
    958.2 KB · Views: 87
Yes, they should be replaced as a set.. you could surely keep the ring gear as a spare for future use if no parts are on hand and it just needs a ring gear.. (which is extremely rare)

Many thanks camaroboy383
I have ordered every thing and requested an email when they get the ring gear in. What type of diff oil is recommended as I cannot find any reference to this in the manual?
Thanks
Jules

Diff oil weight really falls on preference of the driver so it's hard to say exactly what is good for you and your area's you run at.. I personally run 50k front and rear.. some run 30k... I believe the factory weight is 10k..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back