Fazon Does anyone have a fazon for sale??? I used to have one back in the day and want another one

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vintage by now. Pristine one ? .... a tough find perhaps. If you want it as a shelf queen, I am sure there is one with your name on it for going down that memory lane. Patience. Break it and parts support will be a donut. You may understand this already. IDK. Are you just a collector? These are not considered any great investment, RC in general has little to no ROI.

Just that there are way better options today with parts support if you want to actually have fun driving RC cars.
Good luck.:cool:

Vintage by now. Pristine one ? .... a tough find perhaps. If you want it as a shelf queen, I am sure there is one with your name on it for going down that memory lane. Patience. Break it and parts support will be a donut. You may understand this already. IDK. Are you just a collector? These are not considered any great investment, RC in general has little to no ROI.

Just that there are way better options today with parts support if you want to actually have fun driving RC cars.
Good luck.:cool:
Haha sure yes I have to many rcs rn as it is but don't have a naggin old lady to tell me no! For sure a shelf queen but if I can find the right one I'd take it

Haha sure yes I have to many rcs rn as it is but don't have a naggin old lady to tell me no! For sure a shelf queen but if I can find the right one I'd take it
Got ya. I have my shelf queens too. They were original AE and a Losi race kits from back in the day. I never sold or got rid of any in my collection. The vintage ones became shelf queens. 2 Nitros also. I do run them maybe once a year for posterity. All in superb running condition. I never let one stay broken. Ever so carfefully I drive them. Nitro's need to be run too, or the engines seize up. Getting parts would be impractical or not even possible, so I don't break them. I never really sought after a classic RC for the shelf however. But many do.
I have like 18 RCs in all. I did have a nagging lady in regards. No more however. I got rid of her, not my RC's. I met her during my Racing days and she supposedly was into my hobby and asked me to build her one too. But she saw things differently after being married for some years as my hobby grew.

Lmao I probably have around 18-20 myself but I'll get a car running two three times and sell it at the hobby shop for credit on something new or different. I think I've had well over a hundred RCS since I was a kid. And exactly I have to have my cars and pristine condition because they're inside so I clean them every time I use them and I do not let anything stay broke it's immediately repaired or if need be sent to the shop to have it repaired. Every single time I go to the hobby shop it happens my friend. I learned not to hate it anymore and just go with it! I have this box full of receipts and I added them up last year and it was $16,800 and some dollars from September to the end of December last year. I haven't added up this year yet and I kind of don't want to lol
I'm getting a jet also here in about 2 weeks I've had planes etc but I gotta have a jet 😀 don't know where to fly so it'll stay on the shelf I just ran my outcast and lost the grub screw on the pinion so I grabbed one and tightened ... Stripped the inside of the grub screw to a point that its finding the gear mesh and now I can't get the thing out. I ran my Creighton earlier today and I was breaking and it slid into a curb and busted both of wheels on that one side where it hit. Brand new jetco tomahawk wheels and tires. Makes me mad but also happy that the wheels took all the impact didn't hurt anything else on it

Last edited:
Back