Does anyone have a phone number for Horizonhobby support for north america?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinco

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
It's been 5 day since I replied, to the initial email, with all the pictures and descriptions they requested.
I have tried replying to the initial email and all I get is an automated message with a new case number.
The website is broken (support-> contact support -> login ->support -> contact support -> login....). The chat does not work either, no one there. I don't remember what I did the first time to reach them.
There is no email/phone number listed.
Thank you,

Nic

I called a local HS they gave me the number. 1-800-535-5551
Thanks for the help

They are pretty backed up right now. I bought a Losi DBXL-E 2.0 that came with a faulty servo. It took a couple weeks, but they sent me a replacement. They actually sent me a better than stock replacement.

They are pretty backed up right now. I bought a Losi DBXL-E 2.0 that came with a faulty servo. It took a couple weeks, but they sent me a replacement. They actually sent me a better than stock replacement.
How do you like the build quality? I'm considering a DB Pro but have never owned a Losi.

The build quality is great so far. It is a well build machine. Its the only Losi I have ever owned, so I can't speak to the rest of their rigs.
Right now the dbxle and my mojave exb are my go-to rigs

I guess, but right now I do not even know if the warranty claim has been accepted or not. I was waiitng on the line for about 30min. , I selected the cal back option in the end, let's see if it works.

They just got back to me, parts are going to get shipped out soon. And to confirm what Ferrebee88 said, they are backed up, they have been super busy lately.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back