Does anyone have experience with the hobbystar/rocket 4076 2000kv motor in a kraton 6s?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkOwl

Reaction score
Basically, if you search for experience on the hobbystar/rocket motors in a kraton, you can only find info on the 4092 1420kv and 1730kv. However, the rocket 4076 2000kv is much closer to the stock motor (2mm longer than stock). I am a 4s basher 90% of the time so I'm leaning towards the smaller, higher rpm motor. But there is no experience report with it. Anyone have any thoughts?

Those rocket motors are all pretty good. Order them from China for dirt cheap. Cant say that I have direct experience with that motor but they are all pretty good. Can’t beat them for the price.

Thanks guys, I actually just discovered that Jenny's RC has the stock 2050kv for $45. I think I'll go with that for the sheer value. My previous stock motor lasted a year, I finally blew it up yesterday on 6s giving it hell off road in 90° weather, not really pushing it on temps for fun. I've been itching to move away from Spektum and try out these rocket motors. But for $45 I'm biting that bullet this time. That's a crazy deal.

I just ordered some Scorched RC 4mm titanium shock stand-offs, so at least my upgrade bug is fixed for a while.

I'm still wondering if a rocket 4076 2000kv is a viable option in a kraton, or if it melts down quicker than stock?

Thanks guys, I actually just discovered that Jenny's RC has the stock 2050kv for $45. I think I'll go with that for the sheer value. My previous stock motor lasted a year, I finally blew it up yesterday on 6s giving it hell off road in 90° weather, not really pushing it on temps for fun. I've been itching to move away from Spektum and try out these rocket motors. But for $45 I'm biting that bullet this time. That's a crazy deal.

I just ordered some Scorched RC 4mm titanium shock stand-offs, so at least my upgrade bug is fixed for a while.

I'm still wondering if a rocket 4076 2000kv is a viable option in a kraton, or if it melts down quicker than stock?
they will all get hot in these big rigs it's just somethiing to keep an eye on

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back