Mojave Does anyone have this integy part?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surchaufeur

Very Active Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Nero
  4. Notorious
I have been searching for an upgrade for my mojave and im wondering if this part will still accept the steel insert? Ik the hot racing doesn't.

FEA3A405-EFB9-4974-B985-951F1E14CB69.jpeg

I have been searching for an upgrade for my mojave and im wondering if this part will still accept the steel insert? Ik the hot racing doesn't.

View attachment 150210
None of the aftermarket ones work with the stock steel or aluminum plates, they all eliminate the need for the plates.

Well sh*t. I don't trust dog poop alluminum to do all the work
They hold up a lot better than the chineasium and plastic by far. Also easier to work on as you don't have the plate to deal with as well so one part instead of two. I haven't ran the Integy but I've got a full set of GPM on my K6s and has held up to huge 30+ft sends and bad nose landings etc. Also just put a set on my stretched Typhon as the complete set is like half the M2C or CRCU set price.

I hope if i buy they don't bend. When i buy aluminium parts i want them to never fail.
If you crash hard enough anything will break or bend.

I know but im not going at 50mph into a curb
I've had the same Hot Racing mounts on my Outcast for 2 years now and haven't had any problems with them, I do bend more hinge pins now though.

Buy the CRCU sets, way beefier than those. Or M2c

Buy the CRCU sets, way beefier than those. Or M2c
Welcome to canada where shipping is the price of what you buy. Eliminator rc is where i get my m2c parts shipping is reasonable. But they don't have everything. Im locaded in quebec and i order from winnipeg🤣

Welcome to canada where shipping is the price of what you buy. Eliminator rc is where i get my m2c parts shipping is reasonable. But they don't have everything. Im locaded in quebec and i order from winnipeg🤣
Hoping once Curt gets settled he'll roll out his own. He is up in IL but moving to MO. He might be able to ship cheaper than CRCU. I know he has a servo mount and an ackerman plate out now.

Crazy thing is I just sent out a package today to Singapore for $8 why was that cheaper then sending stuff to you?🤯

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back