Typhon Does anyone know part # for 3s Typhon spindle???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

King blitz

Don't just modify . customize .
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Outcast 6s
  4. Vendetta
  5. Infraction 4x4
I'm looking to do14 mm to 17mm wheel hex conversion but I need the Typhon spindle it self to complete the upgrade..I don't want the whole assembly.so does any one have the part# to just the spindles? Plz any help would be great 👍

I'm looking to do14 mm to 17mm wheel hex conversion but I need the Typhon spindle it self to complete the upgrade..I don't want the whole assembly.so does any one have the part# to just the spindles? Plz any help would be great 👍
Is it AR310905, correct?

Last edited:

All the part numbers are available in the interactive exploded view:

Screen Shot 2022-08-26 at 9.53.19 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-08-26 at 9.53.08 PM.png

I'm looking to do14 mm to 17mm wheel hex conversion but I need the Typhon spindle it self to complete the upgrade..I don't want the whole assembly.so does any one have the part# to just the spindles? Plz any help would be great 👍 this is a conversion on my v3 blx 3s BR

All the part numbers are available in the interactive exploded view:

View attachment 239206View attachment 239207
Not only did you answer my question but you gave me the whole lay out of part # that's awesome 👍
Thank you.,👍😁🤟
I tryed going on eBay to find them but no luck .only ones I saw were the whole drive shaft assembly.my last resort is going on arrma site but I don't want to pay a lot so that's why I go on eBay first.if someone can find them for me somewhere else plz let me know.right now I can't use my 107 dboots hoons 😭.I want to do some speed runs tonight .I live near a dead airport and we use it for speed runs on saterdays and sundays

So I bought these..the discription says they are adapters 14mm to 17mm .I put them on without removing the original spindel and they seem to fit on but I'm woundering if its wrong..does any one have a video with these exact kind of adapters.? The other videos I saw they use a long screw inside the hub.these I got have a set screw obviously but then other black screws I suppose go to spindel

Screenshot_20220828-101256.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back