Kraton does anyone knows when is the kraton 6s v6 coming out?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

morrisshih

Reaction score
Hi guys so I want to get a arrma kraton 6s v5, but I am also wondering if the v6 will come out soon.
also i want to ask if its very expensive to repair
and if it breaks often

Last edited:
The V5 just came out recently so I wouldn’t expect the V6 in 2021. Probably 2022 at the soonest.

As far as being expensive to repair, what’s your driving style like and how much experience do you have with 1/8 scale rigs that can go 60+ MPH?

As far as being expensive to repair, what’s your driving style like and how much experience do you have with 1/8 scale rigs that can go 60+ MPH?
You can get in trouble if jumping right into a 6s rig of this caliber… there’s gonna be many broken parts if it’s the first 🤣😂

I don't really have any experience with them I only got a wltoys 12429 that breaks every time I take it out, but I am going to start with only 50 percent throttle and turn it up to 100 when i am getting use to it.

These guys know their stuff and got some driving skills! Youll realize that 50% will make that wltoy look like it came out of a crackerjack box. It can be intimidating at first but you wont regret it! Listen to these guys its the best place for advice!(y)
And btw welcome to the forum! 🤙

yes it can be expensive depends how your going to be driving it. keep it clean and check it over after every run make sure tyres are not coming away from the rims and check screws often

There is a website Jennysrc.com that you can get some good prices on spare parts. As for what will brake?? Depends on how you take care of it and how you DRIVE it. If you plan on being the next YT super jumper… bring on the money..

Another recommendation would be to run it on 4S. You can still get way over your head on 4S, but it is a little easier to control and its not as hard on the electronics. READ the threads on here about the Kraton. Tons of information and tons of help on here when you DO get the Kraton… ;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back