does anyone wear a watch here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
  2. Typhon 3s
so if you do wear a watch post a pic

20200613_121253.jpg

I have a 3rd gen Apple Watch that I really only wear when I want the bio data from a workout or something. I also have a cheap analog watch somewhere that gets a lot of complements but honestly probably was under $100 as I received it as a gift. Not really a jewelry type of guy.

I only wear Patek Philippe when I'm sleeping..
I have my grandfather's. Made in the 50's. It's in my safe.

Other than that I have a few swiss watches but have avoided the big ones like Rolex and Omega. I really like the Omega Planet Ocean.

Screenshot_20200925-171640_Chrome.jpg

I have my grandfather's. Made in the 50's. It's in my safe.

Other than that I have a few swiss watches but have avoided the big ones like Rolex and Omega. I really like the Omega Planet Ocean.

View attachment 101579

My father in law is a watch collector. He says he owns 2 PP's but he also owns 5 other PP clones that no one would ever be able to tell if they are fake BUT PP because of some of the fine microscopic engraving on internals. He will never tell me which 2 are real :LOL: but he claims he's got the paperwork in the safe where he keeps them.

Some of those china clones with SWISS movements are almost as real as the "real" stuff, very hard to tell now-a-days. I hope we are in his will lol...

Me, I own a Movado and a couple cheap Harley watches. It's only like a G-note Movado watch though, needs a new battery...

Nice watch!

I recently got a Seiko watch from my wife:
View attachment 101800

I really love it ?
This is one of my top 3 favorites. It's a JDM Seiko (they don't sell them in the USA). It's from their "Cocktail Collection." After the yen to us dollar conversion it was about $750.

20200926_181434.jpg
20200926_181504.jpg
20200926_181443.jpg

Beautifull watch

I like the white plate....

I think my next Seiko will have a whote plate ?
It's actually a very pretty blue that changes shades in the light.

This is white and also a favorite of mine. Orient. My only complaint is that you can't manually wind it. You have to do the whirly bird to get it going ?

20200926_182615.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back