Granite Does Arrma stand behind there products?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Voltage
Hello

I purchased 3 of the arrma granite voltage 2wd vehicle's for Christmas for my kids. 2 of the 3 vehicle's have been great but 1 has been a total lemon from the get go. It only has about maybe 6 minutes of total run time on it. At first the servo was making weird noises. And now the steering knuckle is broken and the servo does not move at all. This has never been jumped, crashed or anything that could cause this. Only been driven for about 6 minutes in a baseball field.
How is arrma with warranty? Anyone have experience with there warranty process?
Also has anyone else had these problems?

Thanks

Hello

I purchased 3 of the arrma granite voltage 2wd vehicle's for Christmas for my kids. 2 of the 3 vehicle's have been great but 1 has been a total lemon from the get go. It only has about maybe 6 minutes of total run time on it. At first the servo was making weird noises. And now the steering knuckle is broken and the servo does not move at all. This has never been jumped, crashed or anything that could cause this. Only been driven for about 6 minutes in a baseball field.
How is arrma with warranty? Anyone have experience with there warranty process?
Also has anyone else had these problems?

Thanks
It’s very good. Email or call them and they will absolutely take care of you. It’s the nature of this hobby- any rc manufacturer nowdays stands behind their product.

Horizon does a great job.... never used them for my arrma... I did however use them for another vehicle that I had an issue with getting a clutch bell... 17t losi style.. it was brand new and losi no longer made it... so horizon sent me a 15t and a new clutch setup that would allow me to run most standard clutchbell... so a $12 part and they replaced it with over$100 in parts because they knew that wasn't right.. plus Express shipped it to me all free of charge... best warranty ever imo

That's awesome to hear. Hopefully they send the parts fast because As long as they replace these parts. I will be buying the kraton v6.. I want to purchase the kraton v6 within the next week or two at most.

Call horizon they will make things right they are the best costumer service i ever had
They shipped me stuff with priority forst class mail but when it came for my motor o boy they went nuts i received the package in 5 days once consider i live in canada and stuff from the usa takes 2-3 weeks

update

horizonhobby replaced the broken parts with no problems. i installed it and it broke within a few minutes.
what after market metal gear servos fit in the arrma granite voltage 2wd.

update

horizonhobby replaced the broken parts with no problems. i installed it and it broke within a few minutes.
what after market metal gear servos fit in the arrma granite voltage 2wd.
What servo is in that again? You can always try and compare its measurements with the measurements of other aftermarket servos.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back