Kraton Does arrma still make parts for the kraton as well as make it as an RTR anymore?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spence

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Hi all, I was wondering if arrma still will be making the kraton anymore, as well as still make parts for it at some point? I own a traxxas slash as well as my kraton. I wish to continue to be able to access parts for it. AT LEAST.

Thanks
-Spence

Hi all, I was wondering if arrma still will be making the kraton anymore, as well as still make parts for it at some point? I own a traxxas slash as well as my kraton. I wish to continue to be able to access parts for it. AT LEAST.

Thanks
-Spence
Sell the Traxxas. You should be fine. Seriously the way TRX go about their business is teriable to say the least. Banning people from using their name on you tube. Closing companies down that produce better products than their over priced crap. Personally I would not have any more dealings with them what so ever. It's not just me but an online growing movement to openly reveal them for what they really are. Rant over.

Sell the Traxxas. You should be fine. Seriously the way TRX go about their business is teriable to say the least. Banning people from using their name on you tube. Closing companies down that produce better products than their over priced crap. Personally I would not have any more dealings with them what so ever. It's not just me but an online growing movement to openly reveal them for what they really are. Rant over.
You talkin bout this? https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?3067295-Boycott-Traxxas

A lot has changed in 5 months since this was originally posted. Not really relevant anymore.

Screw Traxxas. Corporate bullies, and they sell over priced junk.
I definite beg to differ,,the way the hobby is going, they all have their ups and downs,,I don’t worry about it anymore as long as I can get parts. I leave all that political stuff to the suppliers,,,I just concentrate on my own needs...that’s their business not mine.......

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back