Does the 4x4 4S Spur Gear fit the 4x4 3S Slipper Assembly? What about the Hot Racing one?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Kraton 6s
Hi Guys,

So, Today the Spur Gear (AR310907) of my BRCC died.
I want to replace it, but the original Plastic one is discontinued (and besides, I want something more robust).

I have two options, and would like to know which one you would prefer:

- The new 4x4 4S Spur Gear (ARA310945)
The question here is, can I only get the Spur Gear (ARA310945) and use the rest of the normal Slipper Assembly, or do I need to buy the completely new Slipper Assembly (ARA310948)?

- Hot Racing SATF257
This Spur Gear must be interchangable with the Standart one, right? But is it tough enough? Will this or the Arrma Steel one be more tough?

Also, I'm running the original Motor on 3S in the moment, but might switch to a 3674 (Leopard or TP-Power) on 3S in the Future, so I would like the Spur to be able to hold up to this.

Thank you in Advance. :)

Hi Guys,

So, Today the Spur Gear (AR310907) of my BRCC died.
I want to replace it, but the original Plastic one is discontinued (and besides, I want something more robust).

I have two options, and would like to know which one you would prefer:

- The new 4x4 4S Spur Gear (ARA310945)
The question here is, can I only get the Spur Gear (ARA310945) and use the rest of the normal Slipper Assembly, or do I need to buy the completely new Slipper Assembly (ARA310948)?

- Hot Racing SATF257
This Spur Gear must be interchangable with the Standart one, right? But is it tough enough? Will this or the Arrma Steel one be more tough?

Also, I'm running the original Motor on 3S in the moment, but might switch to a 3674 (Leopard or TP-Power) on 3S in the Future, so I would like the Spur to be able to hold up to this.

Thank you in Advance. :)
I recently upgraded to the hot racing spur gear on my senton 3s as my stock stripped out and yes it is interchangeable. Can’t speak to the new 4s line but the hot racing spur gear has done well so far.

Its not out of stock they just changed the part number its AR310879
$3.99 on horizon hobby, im also considering getting the metal 4s spur as ive stripped at least 3 spurs already, it would probably work but i would just get the whole assembly seeing how it has 4 slipper pads instead of 3

Oh thank you, good to know about the part number. :D
To be honest, I will 100% not get the whole assembly. getting only the new parts is still cheaper than the whole assembly...

I now have ordered the Arrma Spur (Spur only!). I will write if it fits woth the old parts.

Oh thank you, good to know about the part number. :D
To be honest, I will 100% not get the whole assembly. getting only the new parts is still cheaper than the whole assembly...

I now have ordered the Arrma Spur (Spur only!). I will write if it fits woth the old parts.

Did you buy 4s Arrma Steel Spur? How it is? I want to buy it also

buy arrma 4s steel 50t
THIS IS 100% perfect
i will do that next summer to my senton 3s that i maybe convert to 4s then.
This coming winter i drive 3s max, maybe 2s only :)

buy arrma 4s steel 50t
THIS IS 100% perfect
i will do that next summer to my senton 3s that i maybe convert to 4s then.
This coming winter i drive 3s max, maybe 2s only :)
To the best of my knowledge, Arrma doesn’t sell a steel 50T 4s spur gear. Nothing on their site either. Discontinued maybe?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back