Big Rock Does the BLX 200 esc have a very low lipo cut off?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surchaufeur

Very Active Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Nero
  4. Notorious
I have been doing my first runs with my arrma nero and im starting to notice that the esc is bit weird. I feel i don't have enough power, the motor gets pretty warm. I started running it hard and one of my old pair of lipos puffed slightly, they are at 3.7v per cell right now and have shrunk Flat but my newest lipos were at 3.2v per cell. So they most likely went under 3v before it cut off😬. I know the nero is a bit heavier than the current 6s trucks, i know the motor in it is far superior than any other Motor around the 2000kv has made. My clutch on the nero was set at default setting of 570 degrees loosened from tight. I know people had burning hot lipos on the 6s onroad arrmas with the stock electronics. Lipo temps from what im aware of is not an issue on my felony with a real max8

I have been doing my first runs with my arrma nero and im starting to notice that the esc is bit weird. I feel i don't have enough power, the motor gets pretty warm. I started running it hard and one of my old pair of lipos puffed slightly, they are at 3.7v per cell right now and have shrunk Flat but my newest lipos were at 3.2v per cell. So they most likely went under 3v before it cut off😬. I know the nero is a bit heavier than the current 6s trucks, i know the motor in it is far superior than any other Motor around the 2000kv has made. My clutch on the nero was set at default setting of 570 degrees loosened from tight. I know people had burning hot lipos on the 6s onroad arrmas with the stock electronics. Lipo temps from what im aware of is not an issue on my felony with a real max8
Wrong gearing or binding causing the motor to get hot and make everything else work harder, which in turn causes everything else to run warmer than it should? Is the ESC programmed properly?

Wrong gearing or binding causing the motor to get hot and make everything else work harder, which in turn causes everything else to run warmer than it should? Is the ESC programmed properly?
The blx 200 has limited programming. The only thing i did was increase the punch to 4 and the brakes from “high” to “medium” did a few horrible crashes because of the high brake setting

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back