Outcast Does the Outcast ever go on sale?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drog

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
I picked up a Talion last year and now I'm looking for something like the Outcast. Does Arrma ever do sales? Since I do have a Talion (and another RC car), I can wait for a better price though I'm not sure I want to wait until the 2019 models come out...

There is often one or two Arrma's that get a Black Friday deal for a few weeks, normally $50-$75 off. Also, when they are about to come out with a new version, they will mark down the old stock. But seeing as the 2018 just came out last fall, the next version (v4?) will be a while, probably fall of '19 for the 2020 version.

tower hobbies has the scratch and dent section also for super saver members. somebody got a v3 kraton for 360 bucks not too long ago.

I made the mistake of walking in to my local hobby shop. Of course I walked out with one. Full price but still worth it.

I do think Aarma needs an ownership loyalty program for people who already have an Aarma vehicle.

Thanks. I'm pretty excited. Can't wait to take it out. Is there anything I should check before doing so?

My local hobby store can not keep anything Aarma in stock besides replacement parts -- which is a great sign.

Do I need to remove the wheelie bar and spoiler to do a standing back-flip?

After my first outing, I would like to dedicate this song to my broken wing. I hope it does not become a trend.

You missed the eBay 20% coupon like a couple of weeks ago and you couldve gotten $100 off on an Outcast....there was another 15% coupon last week too. But these recent eBay coupons only lasts a day so it's hard to catch them.

You missed the eBay 20% coupon like a couple of weeks ago and you couldve gotten $100 off on an Outcast....there was another 15% coupon last week too. But these recent eBay coupons only lasts a day so it's hard to catch them.

Thanks but I have yet to see one of these codes work for anything I want (and yes, I tried). That's fine though, I got to help out my local hobby shop and my warranty is valid (will Aarma replace my broken wing mount?). Unless there is huge difference in price, I try to shop local whenever I can.

I got my my Outcast with that 20% coupon with free shipping $399 to my door

Then I really missed it. Great price. At least I get to drive it instead of waiting for a deal.

Same. I bought a new Granite 4x4 and they threw in some free T-bone bumpers and a Goolrc 4300kv/60a combo. Total cost: $190.49 after 20% coupon.

Wow sweet deal!

Tower wouldnt honor the coupons towards arrma anymore . i just had to pay full price last month . but totally worth it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back