Outcast Does the outcasts 6s come with a motor fan?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saladfingerz

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast 6s
  2. Senton 3s
  3. Vendetta
I just bought the outcast 6s and after running it for the first time I noticed it doesn't have a fan on the motor. All the rest of my arrma cars do. So I'm just wondering if it's an optional part or it's missing from my car.

I just bought the outcast 6s and after running it for the first time I noticed it doesn't have a fan on the motor. All the rest of my arrma cars do. So I'm just wondering if it's an optional part or it's missing from my car.
The motor fan is optional on the 6s models.

The motor fan is optional on the 6s models.

This - although it's an Arrma hodge podge with the 6s vehicles - the Notorious, Kraton and Typhon come with a bare motor, the Outcast, Talion and Mojave come with a motor heat sink but no fan while the Fireteam, Felony and Infraction V2 come with heat sinks and fans.

Would you recommend getting one and what are some good suggestions for one?
It would only help. I would look at the Rocket 35mm aluminum fans they can be found on Amazon and eBay or if you don't kind the slow boat they are available on Aliexpress for a bit less. At least I think it's 35mm I need to double check.

It would only help. I would look at the Rocket 35mm aluminum fans they can be found on Amazon and eBay or if you don't kind the slow boat they are available on Aliexpress for a bit less. At least I think it's 35mm I need to double check.
I ended up getting a rocket 35mm fan. It is 35mm. Only like 20ish dollars on Amazon so I figured I'd get it

I ended up getting a rocket 35mm fan. It is 35mm. Only like 20ish dollars on Amazon so I figured I'd get it
Sorry there are so many different sizes of fans that can be used on these vehicles it is hard to keep track of what goes where.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back