Does the Traxxas law suit mean...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My friend had a POS slash that was always broken. He finally sold it. I think he ended up dumping a typhon's worth of money into fixing it...never really saw other traxxass.

I'm worried about it. Arrma has an awesome line up of rcs. Not sure if you were able to order from Arrmas website but there is no longer a "add to cart" button. You can view your cart but can't put nothing in it. At least not on my I phone.
My LHS had a fazon the the diff brain. I'm going to go buy it

Not sure but towers has it as temporally discontinued so idk. If you have the extra $$$ laying around burning a hole in your pocket I'd say go for it lol.

Last edited:
Not sure but towers has it as temporally discontinued so idk. If you have the extra $$$ laying around burning a hole in your pocket I'd say go for it lol.
Haha yea I have some extra cash to spend but I'm stuck between a fazon or senton. Already have an outcast so I'm trying to decide if another off-road rc is worth it or not

That's a choice only you can make lol. I'm sure you'll be happy with ether

That's a choice only you can make lol. I'm sure you'll be happy with ether
Yea I'm just going to think hard about it because neither 1 is cheap. Fazon looks really nice but the senton is a beast as well and it's cheaper and I hope i can run the senton on concrete because I'm stuck on dirt with my outcast since u found out the hard way that u can't run it on concrete unless u want to break stuff

Hi guys, first time poster on the forum, but I just had to say this. I find traxxas' actions deplorable I'm going to sell my tmaxx and already informed my wife her rustler is going too. I can't support a business that's trying to win the market by eliminating the consumers choice. I was hoping to add a Nero to my collection (already have 2 granites) but honestly I think I'm leaning towards an outcast now solely due to parts availability
DO NOT BUY AN OUTCAST! arrma is a horrible company. As soon as I oped the box that contained my outcast I noticed an odor. I have never smelled before. My 2s x2 batteries were 3 days late so I spent 72hrs going over it and making sure everything was ready while smelling that funny smell. Each day I became more and more jittery .I couldn't focus at work my thoughts were consumed with that truck and the smell. When I got the batteries the hour plus it took to charge caused my blood pressure to rise. I couldn't stop talking I couldn't eat only drink beer. When they were finished I took her out and I violently bashed it .I haven't been the same since and I need more arrma! More batteries. ALL THE TIME ARRMA USES SOME SORT OF VODOO! DON'T BUY ONE

DO NOT BUY AN OUTCAST! arrma is a horrible company. As soon as I oped the box that contained my outcast I noticed an odor. I have never smelled before. My 2s x2 batteries were 3 days late so I spent 72hrs going over it and making sure everything was ready while smelling that funny smell. Each day I became more and more jittery .I couldn't focus at work my thoughts were consumed with that truck and the smell. When I got the batteries the hour plus it took to charge caused my blood pressure to rise. I couldn't stop talking I couldn't eat only drink beer. When they were finished I took her out and I violently bashed it .I haven't been the same since and I need more arrma! More batteries. ALL THE TIME ARRMA USES SOME SORT OF VODOO! DON'T BUY ONE
You mean Im not the only one this happened to! Lmao I thought it was just me.

Does anybody in here have a law degree??? How can Traxxas sue for a shock design they didn't invent? I am sure they did not license that shock from the real inventors.... WTF I al never buying another Traxxas anything or anything that has anything to do with Traxxas and I am going to do my best to talk everyone I know out of ever considering Traxxas. If I see someone in a store looking at Traxxas I am going to point them to anything but Traxxas. This is depressing. I love my big rock now I am afraid I won't be able to fix it when it breaks. What does this mean for the Kraton???

I was so pissed when my batteries took 10 days to get here. That wait is so anxiety inducing.

Does anybody in here have a law degree??? How can Traxxas sue for a shock design they didn't invent? I am sure they did not license that shock from the real inventors.... WTF I al never buying another Traxxas anything or anything that has anything to do with Traxxas and I am going to do my best to talk everyone I know out of ever considering Traxxas. If I see someone in a store looking at Traxxas I am going to point them to anything but Traxxas. This is depressing. I love my big rock now I am afraid I won't be able to fix it when it breaks. What does this mean for the Kraton???
They are only suing because they hold the patent, now who the dumb poop was that allowed them to get that patent is beyond me. Traxxas is turning into the Patent Troll of the RC world.

I always thought that a patent was for the original inventor of an idea so other companies couldn't rip it off right away. The lay down shock have been used by several companies over the years including the Schumacher Top Cat, Tamiya Fox, Tamiya Frog and plenty of others. So is it true that you can patent something that has already existed?

Best regards,
Brian

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back