Does the Traxxas law suit mean...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone had advice on wheel tire upgrades? It seems like everything just turns into pizza cutters. I want something that improves turn radius and can hold up to the nero power. I looked at many options but I can't really afford to buy stuff just to test it out to see if it works. BTW the Nero Blx is pretty awesome. I hope to see more companies building trucks this size. We need more body options and better wheels and tires. Seems RC's are making and evolutionary jump. Tried and true set ups cannot meet the demands of the new RC's that are popping up.
1/8 1/7 1/5 scale seems to bee the ticket to drive the hobby forward.
All tires turn to Pizza cutters to some extent. Until someone figures out how to make cost effective step banned tires like on full size cars it will be a problem.

I had the feeling Arrma was smashing a big dint in Traxxas sales. :p:p
I couldn't agree more... none of this would be any sort of deal to Traxxa$ if Arrma wasn't whoopin' their south 40s at their own game.

Just found a Nero at my lhs on sale - snapped it up real quick!

Does anyone had advice on wheel tire upgrades? It seems like everything just turns into pizza cutters. I want something that improves turn radius and can hold up to the nero power. I looked at many options but I can't really afford to buy stuff just to test it out to see if it works. BTW the Nero Blx is pretty awesome. I hope to see more companies building trucks this size. We need more body options and better wheels and tires. Seems RC's are making and evolutionary jump. Tried and true set ups cannot meet the demands of the new RC's that are popping up.
1/8 1/7 1/5 scale seems to bee the ticket to drive the hobby forward.

Buy whatever tires you want. If they come pre-mounted on rims you will need the following items.
  • Acetone
  • 5 gallon bucket with lid
  • 1 glass jar
  • 4 rocks to go around jar
  • 1 bottle of CA glue
  • 3" wide Gorilla Tape/Duct tape/Kevlar string
  1. Remove lid from 5 gallon bucket.
  2. Pour acetone into glass jar
  3. Set glass jar inside 5 gallon bucket.
  4. Place rocks around glass jar
  5. Set pre mounted tires on the rocks.
  6. Put lid on bucket.
  7. Wait 24 hours.
  8. Remove lid from bucket.
  9. Remove tires from rim.
  10. Remove foams from tires.
  11. Turn tires inside out.
  12. Wrap tape/kevlar string around the tires.
  13. Turn tires right side out.
  14. Put foams back in tires.
  15. Re glue tires to rims.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back