Does this look cool or is it ugly? I can't decide.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suchtragedy

(┛ಠ_ಠ)┛彡ɯɹɐ loɹʇuoɔ ǝʞoɹq
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. BigRock 4x4
  3. Felony
  4. Granite
  5. Infraction
  6. Limitless
  7. Kraton 6s
  8. Outcast 4s
  9. Typhon 3s
  10. Voltage
I remixed the drag wing a little bit to make the fins different and made them attach with M3 screws instead of glue or double sided tape. I kind of like the look of the Infraction body with the Limitless wing but don't want to hack my body up to try it. So this is what I came up with so far. I can't decide if I like it or not. Thoughts?

20200708_115548.jpg

I just think it's sized weird, like the fins are not obnoxious enough. Also it reminds me of Back to the Future too much I think. But I think it's got potential, I like how it will interlock kinda with the diffuser.

**Update** Here's the V2 made that I like much better.
20200709_001202.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like downforce to me.

Add a little more pitch to the upper wing and it won’t look as much like just an extension of the bed.
You got a point... Needs something to be more pronounced so it doesn't look like a long truck bed from a distance lol

How about doin the sides like this?
So it matches the bumpers angle..

View attachment 88719
Yeah that's already very similar to the way @magnetik designed his original ones except his had less downward angle. I want it a little more obnoxious like it's a jet truck or something. Here's the limitless wing set on top of my current wing to maybe give you a better idea of what I was going for originally.

20200708_123515.jpg

If you’re going for looks over function, change it however you want. But it looks like a well designed replica of a real street drag wing, which I would think is a good thing performance wise. Oh and you don’t need a chute if you have enough road ??????

Something like this maybe?

1594264557285.png

The black profile is too big I think, but maybe something like the white outline is more tasteful. I definitely like the current wing; it does give the truck a serious Pro Mod drag feel.

Something like this maybe?

View attachment 88772

The black profile is too big I think, but maybe something like the white outline is more tasteful. I definitely like the current wing; it does give the truck a serious Pro Mod drag feel.
Haha funny here's the version 2 I just got off the printer, came it similar to what you drew. Currently waiting for the second side to finish printing. I like this version better already.

20200708_203616.jpg

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back