Does XLX2 ESC work with the b link Bluetooth.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bitti277

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
is the XLX2 compatible with the b link Bluetooth adapter? I’m guessing not because it’s saying unknown controller…

thanks!

iOS. Keeps saying unknown controller. I have the 1/5 scal xlx2 esc.
Yep I have two of them and both run the B Link. Have three MMX8S with them too. Maybe it’s not plugged in correctly? Pics?

JFC! I guess.. it’s only money right! 🙃
Here is from the app. The Kraton EXB MMX8S was stolen for the Drag Infraction. The KEXB now has a MAX6.

9FB6677C-D9E7-4B1E-B5C3-F2D29449214D.jpeg

If they ever get around to adding the ability to view data logs via the b-link, I’ll definitely get one for each. For now one will suffice.

Last edited:
If they ever get around to adding the ability to view data logs via the b-link, I’ll definitely get one for each. For now one will suffice.
Wait, you can't? That's an important detail. I was fixing to spend money thinking I could view datalogs via app, I am actually relieved right now that I didn't pull the trigger. Thanks for mentioning it here. You saved me a fit of tears. Castle seems to have left that fact out of their product descriptions.

Wait, you can't? That's an important detail. I was fixing to spend money thinking I could view datalogs via app, I am actually relieved right now that I didn't pull the trigger. Thanks for mentioning it here. You saved me a fit of tears. Castle seems to have left that fact out of their product descriptions.
It’s supposedly coming.. 🤷‍♂️

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back