Kraton Does yours have loctite on the wheel hexes?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2015GTRBE

Patrick Bateman ?
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Kraton 4s
  4. Talion
What’s up with the heavy handed loctite on all Arrmas? Did yours come this way too? I add a little blue to my wheel hexes too, but what’s up with the red? C’mon Arrma.

What’s up with the heavy handed loctite on all Arrmas? Did yours come this way too? I add a little blue to my wheel hexes too, but what’s up with the red? C’mon Arrma.
Mine weren't bad at all.

I had to use an impact gun, my 24mm hand wrenches didn’t get it.
Oh wait. You're talking about the wheel nuts?! I didn't have any on those. That's a screw up on someone's part.

Yeah... I wasn’t expecting it at all. I began to question my manhood until I realized they had red loctite on them
Was there a mirror nearby?

??? I keed I keed

Sorry I couldn’t help myself ??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️

Could be worse, they could have put red loctite on your shock caps, both upper and lower.........

My Mojave has red on them. Stripped and melted the front wheel getting the nut removed. Have a support ticket out to Arrma to see what they have to say. Not very happy... Hope my crappy stock bearings hold up! Anyone know how long it takes for them to reply? It's been a couple days already.

My Mojave has red on them. Stripped and melted the front wheel getting the nut removed. Have a support ticket out to Arrma to see what they have to say. Not very happy... Hope my crappy stock bearings hold up! Anyone know how long it takes for them to reply? It's been a couple days already.
Email takes forever. Call them.

mine were super tight. started bending the wrench they give you. needed a socket and breaker bar. no locktight though.

Deardon posted today, they don't use red all over the truck, i think he
said they use blue 242.

Whatever it is its tight. My motor mount would not move even with all the bolts loose. Coated with the stuff.

Deardon posted today, they don't use red all over the truck, i think he
said they use blue 242.
What he says they use and what they actually use are 2 different things. I use blue 242 and it has never required heat to remove.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back