Kraton Dog bones?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EAGLELITE

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Will the new v3 dog bones fit into the v2 model,,,I know the new ones are a little thicker. just wondering if they are interchangeable...thanks guys.....

Rear 310460 & Front 310472 All Kraton and Talion are same. Front and rear are opposite on V3 talion. Outcast uses same front as all Kraton and V1&2 Talion but has shorter rear (310470)

Will the new v3 dog bones fit into the v2 model,,,I know the new ones are a little thicker. just wondering if they are interchangeable...thanks guys.....
According to the manuals, the V1, V2 and V3 all use the same axles and driveshafts. So either they never changed or they updated the existing part number and didn't change the part number since it works with all three models, but I would lean towards they never changed myself.

Yeah,,I was just wondering if dog dog bone will fit the v2 Drive cups,,because I understand that the v3 had increased the thickness of the drive shaft,,,,I don’t know if the ends are larger where they might not fit into the v2......thanks.....

Yeah,,I was just wondering if dog dog bone will fit the v2 Drive cups,,because I understand that the v3 had increased the thickness of the drive shaft,,,,I don’t know if the ends are larger where they might not fit into the v2......thanks.....
Where did you see that they increased the thickness of the drive shaft? I don't remember seeing anything about this.

All the input (310432) and output (310439) cups are the same across all versions too. They will fit. If they were different there would be new part numbers.

I was at the understanding that the shAfts were a little thicker as part of their new upgrades....it was one item that was pointed out in all the unboxing etc...

I was at the understanding that the shAfts were a little thicker as part of their new upgrades....it was one item that was pointed out in all the unboxing etc...
Do you have a link to this unboxing video? If this is true I would be interested in looking into upgrading mine.

The actual "shaft" part of the bone may very well be thicker but the ball on the end would have to be the same as always or there would be new part numbers for the bones and compatable cups. I have not seen one in person or heard yet, if in fact the shaft is larger.

I got 5.09mm for the shaft when I measured the v2 and v3 bones so mine are the same. That was with a caliper and not a micrometer tho.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back