Kraton DogBone Question / Woodie

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Julian

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
Woodie - Kraton is running great but noticed right rear dogbone is a lil wobbly - not a lot ...but its clearly a lil bent. I ordered a set and new bearings just in case but can I still drive this thing ? it runs totally fine but Im worried about any consequences - why I got the bearings...

Thanks all for any help

Before woodie chimes in you are safe to run it as long as it is not causing any binding . Also your best option would be to just take it off and bend it back into shape and you are good to go. I have had this happen a few times in my life. Bending back has always worked and I'll usually replace it the 2nd time I have a problem .

Before woodie chimes in you are safe to run it as long as it is not causing any binding . Also your best option would be to just take it off and bend it back into shape and you are good to go. I have had this happen a few times in my life. Bending back has always worked and I'll usually replace it the 2nd time I have a problem .
Hey - thanks so much. Stuff will be here on Wednesday.

@Julian, @justpassedu is right on the money. If it's only slightly bent you could easily try to bend it as straight as you can and continue running it until it starts giving you issues or when your new parts come in.

@Julian, @justpassedu is right on the money. If it's only slightly bent you could easily try to bend it as straight as you can and continue running it until it starts giving you issues or when your new parts come in.
Will do. Thanks so much !!

Will do. Thanks so much !!
Bunch of my friends show up at the local Costco lot. I showed. The Kraton took out a Losi XXL2 with a mamba x. The Kraton took out a ERevo stock too. I was looking for the rear right wheel shaking or vibrating but it was solid. When the new dog bones & bearings arrive - will put them on. Going to Knicks Utah game at the Garden and when I come back - taking the Senton to the track. Have a great Sunday Arrma Soldiers!

Attachments

• IMG_0183.JPG
    IMG_0183.JPG
    139.2 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back