Don't be like this guy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grihn

It's small, but it's fierce!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Military Veteran
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Felony
  3. Infraction
  4. Outcast 4s
  5. Senton 6s
  6. Senton 3s
  7. Vendetta
  8. Vorteks
  9. Voltage
If you can't do it right, pay your hobby shop $20. It'll keep you from burning up motors and starting fires.

Screenshot_20220504-175026_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20220504-175040_Facebook.jpg

If you can't do it right, pay your hobby shop $20. It'll keep you from burning up motors and starting fires.

View attachment 215574View attachment 215575
What in god's name am I looking at??? The Dean's to ic5 to it90 'adaptor' or the twisted motor wires covered in electrical tape to the brushed motor or the ESC? It's just such a horror show even my stupid ass is upset.

What in god's name am I looking at??? The Dean's to ic5 to it90 'adaptor' or the twisted motor wires covered in electrical tape to the brushed motor or the ESC? It's just such a horror show even my stupid ass is upset.
It's a Deans to EC3 and it's plugged into a XT60hx connector on top of that.

I know. And he's asking what's wrong that causes his motor to act like it's getting intermittent power.

What a dip s**t love the solder job😵‍💫
LOL I thought this is what the thread was about but then I see slick pointing out all type of stuff I missed :eek::ROFLMAO:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back